[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

Animal

Reaction score
So today I realized that I only get a Liberty settings FC after flashing a theme. All worked fine after re-flashing 2.0.1, but after I flashed the UD theme I noticed that Liberty settings went from top of the settings list to somewhere in the middle of the list and it now FC's again. Not a huge deal when I can access it through the toolbox but figured I'd pass along the observation. I installed through the toolbox donate and was curious about what I've read regarding installing the other (free) toolbox to fix this FC issue. As of yet I've got no other issues to report and I'm loving my X all over again thanks to Liberty.

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
So today I realized that I only get a Liberty settings FC after flashing a theme. All worked fine after re-flashing 2.0.1, but after I flashed the UD theme I noticed that Liberty settings went from top of the settings list to somewhere in the middle of the list and it now FC's again. Not a huge deal when I can access it through the toolbox but figured I'd pass along the observation. I installed through the toolbox donate and was curious about what I've read regarding installing the other (free) toolbox to fix this FC issue. As of yet I've got no other issues to report and I'm loving my X all over again thanks to Liberty.

It would probably be worth the effort to do this:

If you want to be sure you have no bugs or conflicts from past themes, I highly suggest the following:

*Back Up Apps With Titanium Backup or Similiar App
IN CW Recovery:
1) Wipe Cache (NOT Data/ Factory Reset)
2)Reflash Liberty ROM. This will tidy things up, & do away with any left over bits from previous themes.
3) Reboot & Restore Apps If Needed from TB, Except for Twitter, Facebook, & Droid Forums App
4) Reboot Into Recovery, Mount System & Flash Theme

this is mobile_sensei's install instructions for the honeycomb theme ...I think that fella knows his crap about themes lol

l3acon

Reaction score
Using special characters when customizing the "Pulldown Bar Editor" causes a glitch where airplane mode will not turn off and the phone doesn't get service. However I was still able to use WIFI (?). Also I noticed that a hot reboot allowed airplane mode to be disabled but the phone still couldn't get service.

i had to restore to a previously working restore point in order to get service back

using liberty 2.0.1

Thanks for the awesome ROM guys if you need any more information i'm glad to help.

cizzlen

Reaction score
I tried searching for my issues and seems no one else has them but the only problems I've had so far are Calendar and Navigation force closes.

GUMMR

Reaction score
I'm having three different issues with Liberty so far. My battery life went WAY down, I won't even have it on and after about an hour it will drop about 20% and checking whats using the power everything is super low and phone idle is the highest. Also once I installed this, for some reason ALL of my contacts in my favorites got blacklisted! My parents tell me my phone was keep going to voicemail when they call so I checked that list because I saw it was a feature, and it had over 20 numbers in it!!!!! and also, I don't know if this is from liberty or not, but I checked my alarm when it was supposed to be going off it will always make an icon in the pulldown and say "Alarm silenced after 0 minutes" without me even touching it?? Sorry if any of these issues have been discussed elsewhere (besides the battery life issue, which I didn't see a solution to anywhere?).

cowboydroid

Reaction score
Constant Reboot

I'm having constant reboots throughout the day, and they all seem to be tied to locking/unlocking the screen. Had a similar problem with 1.5 (I'm on 2.0.1 now). Hopefully this doesn't continue in the Gingerbread build, or I'm just going back to stock Blur. I'd rather put up Moto's crappy software, because at least it's predictable. I'd rather not put up with crappy software that reboots whenever the hell it feels like it.

jpboehmerwvu

Reaction score
Having a problem with getting the screen to show anything when waking up from being idle. I hit the power/lock button on the top of my DX, the bottom buttons light up (menu, home, back, and search) but nothing comes up on the screen.

I have done clean installs, wipe data/cache, followed everything I should and it still happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Spartans_08

Reaction score
I had the same reboot problems it sucks because I love the ROM but it was so bad I just went back to rooted gb 588....I installed through the donate toolbox and I selected backup current rom and wiped data so I really don't know what was up....hope someone figures out I would certainly go back if they fix this

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mattmartin77

Reaction score
i get random fc's with various apps, and the voice search always immediately force closes. i can live with it, but i would like 2.0.1 to be as stable as 1.5 was for me.

wwdotinc

Reaction score
Google Maps Navigator

I tried to open the Google navigator. For some reason, it is FC every time. any ideas? The system was running very smooth for some time now. I just had not used this program since I updated to Liberty.