[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I hope this is the right thread for this; I did search for another. Using the UD Theme for Liberty 2.0, from the toolbox, there is a problem with the theme of the secondary settings popular. When you press the settings softkey the menu pops up the expected transparent black with white text. If you then select more, to get to the ADW settings the pop-up is white on white. I saw it in another area as well, I just can't remember.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

+++
just realized it's not the right thread.... Can someone point in the right direction?

Isak73

Reaction score
I have been on oreo ever since liberty 2.0 I liked it but wanted something new. I downloaded mysterious beast from liberty toolbox it looks great but gmail will not open and forecloses if I try to open. I didn't do anything but a cache wipe because I though installing themes didn't require much. How can I get my gmail back also oreo wallpapers are still there if I go into wallpapers?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been on oreo ever since liberty 2.0 I liked it but wanted something new. I downloaded mysterious beast from liberty toolbox it looks great but gmail will not open and forecloses if I try to open. I didn't do anything but a cache wipe because I though installing themes didn't require much. How can I get my gmail back also oreo wallpapers are still there if I go into wallpapers?

The wallpapers will stay, that's normal and its always good to have wallpaper! As far as Gmail, do you have a titanium backup of it you can restore? Also try Uninstalling it and redownloading it from the market. If that doesn't work clear data in manage applications

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Isak73

Reaction score

The wallpapers will stay, that's normal and its always good to have wallpaper! As far as Gmail, do you have a titanium backup of it you can restore? Also try Uninstalling it and redownloading it from the market. If that doesn't work clear data in manage applications

I feel dumb. . Lol had a duh moment I have enjoyed my phone the way I had it so long forgot about the simple stuff like installing and reinstalling the app but that fixed it thanks!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great! Glad to help. Don't worry, I have my share of duh moments too!

Last Reality

Reaction score
-Ignore this post, I fixed it with kickasz23's fix- Thanks!

I have liberty and the v7 romer for my D2G, but I don't have a 3G signal. My call service is fine, I have received and made a couple of calls from my phone since I flashed liberty. I'm almost 100% sure I also have the romer, and have even used the liberty toolbox to try and install it again, although my phone usually shuts off and I have to restart it manually to the regular startup screen once I try to install the file again. I have also tried *228, tried to toggle airplane mode, and went through my settings but to no avail. If anyone could provide any suggestions I would be extremely grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.