[Official]LG G3- Who is Going to Buy this Phone

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score

Before you right off this pic, as you've seen it before, this one above is a cleaner image of the one taken a few weeks ago. Which the writing in the background seems to confirm that there are going to be 2 LG G3 models. But, it appears the LG G3 will feature a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen that can deliver a 534ppi pixel density, as well as a 13-megapixel camera with OIS on the back. The phone will be powered by a 3000mAh battery and will sport a microSD memory card slot, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage inside, based on the specs in the image. While the other device will carry 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, etc. Here's the source and the link to Twitter announcement.

Last edited:

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Motorola need to make nexus tablet . I'm Motorola fan since 2009.

Had occasionally HTC and Samsung but went to Motorola I just love their device and battery life we have on our phones. Sony is pretty overrated. Lg sucks with update. HTC took them with m7 to get update priorities straight.

Samsung ui is too overwhelming and buggy their ui.

Moto needs to make a phablet for us fans.. Haha

N3 tap

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've not had issues with my Note 3 UI wise.. I don't use TouchWiz and I always have animations off on any phone I use.. HTC M8 is solid they did great with simple Sense...

Edit: and yes I'd love a Nexus Moto.. Or another big release.. I'm not thinking they will upgrade the +1 too much.. But hope I'm wrong..

N3 tap

Last edited:

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I'm not Samsung fan not since I had galaxy s,nexus s,galaxy nexus and galaxy s3. I gave up on them and won't get s4 or s5. And HTC one m7 was perfect last year the m8 is even Steven on that department.

Just wish for Motorola tablet not to fascinated with the phablet.

Based on x+1 it look like cpu will be the same as m8 with gpu better on m8 .

Snapdragon 800 vs 801??
Beside of the speed increase that underclock? What point in getting m8? If 2.5 ghz quad core isn't being used like Samsung did with it s5.

Last edited:
OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Check this out!!! This could be huge, I picked this up from @EVLeaks looks like there is a Removable Battery... Also, this pic shows that it supports a SIM card and eventhough it is not mentioned or displayed in the image, I would also believe the Micro SD storage would be here too.

Source

Last edited:

Rhino94

Reaction score
I am not a samsung fan at all and i have the G2 right now and i love it. If i could upgrade I would upgrade to the G3 bc i like LG now that i gave the G2 a try. I honestly dont want to go back to motorola ever again. I might go to an HTC one day with the metal body but the battery life on HTC phones always turn me away

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Yes, I'll be purchasing. Can't believe I missed this post. I'll be the guy standing outside of the VZW store on launch day waiting for them to unlock the door so I can go in and drop my hard earned cash on the counter and leave with my new G3.

Oh ya, did I mention that I will definitely be purchasing this phone on launch day?

YES!

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Replace Mervin's with Verizon, and Christmas with G3 and this will be me...

[video=youtube;dNmAG32hPvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNmAG32hPvM[/video]