[Official]LG G3- Who is Going to Buy this Phone

KaChow

Reaction score

While the specs are still being finalized and the official delivery date is still being slated... I happen to be keeping a close eye on this device as it features some the greatest options that are presently available out of any devices that are available on the market. I've been trying to find the right Android device that is not only top of the line in performance but also unlockable, and I'm hoping this will be it. Anyways, I'm adding a link below, so you can see some more articles that are floating around, you'll need a translator such as Google translate to read the articles, but some interesting stuff that is mentioned. LG G3: Kopen, prijzen en abonnement

Please, post pictures you find of the LG G3, anything you find that may be worth reading, feel free to talk about what features you are most interested in seeing on this device, or what you've heard, there's been release date mentions of May then, June, now July. There's talk about fingerprint scanners that LG has developed, there's talk about 64-bit systems, go ahead.... the floor is OPEN...

What do you think of this Screenshot?

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
For me it's a toss up between the S5 and G3.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I'll wait till they are released as I want to check the G3 personally.

Wild Willy

Reaction score
I'm waiting until it comes out, too. Been thinking about the S5, but want to make the best choice. My S3 is working fine, but I bought my wife the G2 for Christmas, and it is a pretty nice phone. Micro SD card makes a difference to me, and I'd hope for an upgradable battery.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Totally agree.. The G3 looks awesome and the S5 is no slouch either.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hey there STG, got a question: Are you trading in your pickup truck for a full blown semi when it comes time to move all of your phones? :) :)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Lmao. .. She's not moving them phones at all. .. They check in but they don't check out. .. haha

N3 tap

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
g2 is so good,i like the screen

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Rhino94

Reaction score
I have the lg g2 and i would love this phone bc i love my g2 and i have so many friends in college with me that are jealous of my phone. I havent been impressed with any of the phones this year(2014) like i was in 2013.