1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

official jellybean

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Jcassell1, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Jcassell1

Jcassell1 New Member

Once the official jellybean release happens, will those who have already updated be able to update using the official one. Even if we have to use the same method used for the leak?
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

It is believed that Motorola and Verizon will have to support this, but even if they don't according to a Dev on our forum, we should be able to Fastboot flash the earlier .211 version over the JB leak and then immediately flash the next OTA via side-loading. I am in firm belief that they will be forced to recognize those who were "pushed" the udpated in error and support them to the path back to OTA updates in the future.
  3. 4low4fun

4low4fun New Member

I agree that they will have to support those who downloaded the leak thinking it was the real deal but, I would be inclined to think they would rather just replace the phone and use yours as a refurb..