Developer
Reaction score
So what do you guys see in this pic:
_MG_4917.jpg

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
a phone being charged through it's back cover...

Reaction score
At what would be the top of the phone in vertical orientation I see a small rectangular indentation between the grip of the back of the phone and the top of the frame. I also see some weird rectangular indentation in the center of the phone below the grip by what would be the bottom of the phone... hmmm

here is what I mean. I highlighted it.
_MG_4917.jpg

rybnik

Reaction score
Yes, I see exactly the same thing... why though, has this been removed from Samsung's site and why isn't it in Verizon's searchable page. That supposed article on on Droidlife that said you can find a link to galaxy nexus and Verizon on Samsungs page... its been removed
:( what is going on!!!?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Number Johnny 5 from Short Circuit?!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
At what would be the top of the phone in vertical orientation I see a small rectangular indentation between the grip of the back of the phone and the top of the frame. I also see some weird rectangular indentation in the center of the phone below the grip by what would be the bottom of the phone... hmmm

here is what I mean. I highlighted it.
View attachment 41553

Call me slow but what significance does the bottom slot have? I assume the top is to pry the battery cover off

Bottom one= speakers?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Drucian

Reaction score
Call me slow but what significance does the bottom slot have? I assume the top is to pry the battery cover off

Bottom one= speakers?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums​
Capture.PNG

Here is a better picture/view... From what this looks like- The way you open the back to access the battery is on the top (above the camera), and the bottom is what looks to be some sort of speaker.

Briankbl

Reaction score

Bottom one= speakers?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Could be a laniard slot?

Sent using common sense.

patriot95

Reaction score
Posted this in the rumor mill also... but anyone who wants to check out the event from last night can see it here:

[video=youtube;x0W0RDUux8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x0W0RDUux8g[/video]