[OFFICIAL] I Got My Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Thread

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So I threw on a Spigen Ultra Hybrid case on it as a daily case and it makes holding the phone so much easier.

I really like everything about this phone so far. I can't believe the battery life I'm getting compared to my Note 5 and they're both on Marshmallow. I guess that extra 600mah does make a big different. It's only been a few days, but I think I'm gonna stick to this as my daily phone (hah first time I can say that as it's the first time I've owned more than one phone of the same generations, sort of).

I still can't get over how awesome this titanium looks...

jplemt

Reaction score
I kind of wish I'd gotten the silver model, I'm within the return period, but it's not worth $35 and setting a new phone up again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm surprisingly happy with my black phone. Still would have preferred white, but Samsung didn't think it was a popular choice (rolls eyes)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm surprisingly happy with my black phone. Still would have preferred white, but Samsung didn't think it was a popular choice (rolls eyes)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
The black looks real good, much better than my "black" note 5. My friend who I bought my s7 edge from has a black one and I like it, just prefer the silver/titanium one more

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
No one talk about the VR device or something,that can use on the S7 edge

Reaction score
got my S7 edge. the home button sticks badly so it will be exchanged thursday. When you press it on the right side of the button it sticks then pops up with a click. if you hold it down it wont come back up unless you bump the phone.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Sorry to hear that Ford! Hopefully your replacement will work out much better. I've had mine for a few weeks and absolutely love it. If anyone is looking for a great tempered glass screen protector for their S7Edge, go with the Otter box brand Alpha Glass. It's hard to find a quality tempered glass screen protector for "edge" type devices, but this brand fits perfectly.

S7 Edge tap'n

Reaction score
now that iv been playing with it for 12 hours its starting to stick less. probably just a rough edge that is smoothing itself out

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I would get it replaced anyways. If there is an underlying issue with it, you don't want it screwing up 6 months down the road.
Good luck!

S7 Edge tap'n

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'm back LOL ... Traded in my T-Mobile S7E for an iPhone 7 Plus (momentary lapse of reason, what can I say ), after a while I sold the iP7+ and bought an international S7 (SM-930F). Always wanted to try an exynos Sammy device and so far so good! Even got Samsung Pay working

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk