Official HTC Apps/Widgets Coming?

Big Lou

Reaction score
Was reading Phandroid today and came across an interesting article. Many of you heard that the developer of Beautiful Widgets was handed a C&D order by HTC--resulting in him having to take down the apps...

Well, it seems there's a reason for this. HTC may be selling their own apps. Check out the article here:

HTC Selling Sense Widgets In Android Market? | Android Phone Fans

pcandroid

Reaction score
That would be awesome. The HTC has some very nice widgets.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Shoot, am I going to get a refund?
if you are under 24 hours you will...if not no.

I just consider it as supporting a great dev. They were excellent with the support and worked very hard so they should be rewarded. What comes around goes around.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope the developer for Beautiful Widgets sticks around.... he was responsive and fast!

MannyPR

Reaction score
what is the best way to back them up? Any way of getting them as apk?

texasPI

Reaction score
I don't get the people asking for a refund. I mean it sucks but it was just a buck and change. I'm sure people waste that much on a daily basis in an unfinished soda, cup of coffee etc. No big deal and you still have the app. Its not like the dev wanted this to happen so why penalize him?

coolkidd

Reaction score
I don't get the people asking for a refund. I mean it sucks but it was just a buck and change. I'm sure people waste that much on a daily basis in an unfinished soda, cup of coffee etc. No big deal and you still have the app. Its not like the dev wanted this to happen so why penalize him?

I second this.... HTC probably found out that their designs are very popular so they might as well join the affair. I do support the devs and in my opinion, this is a great way for the devs to up their ante with regards to the products that their offering.