Official Homerun Battle 3D challenge thread

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
if anybody can help me...

I made a nandroid backup of my old setup, and installed a new ROM (formatted sys,cache,data ... the usual). does anybody know which file to pull off my old setup, so i can get my items back for HB3D? when i logged in, i had the same rank, but no gear... tough to compete as a 5star slugger with the base equipment

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I made a nandroid backup of my old setup, and installed a new ROM (formatted sys,cache,data ... the usual). does anybody know which file to pull off my old setup, so i can get my items back for HB3D? when i logged in, i had the same rank, but no gear... tough to compete as a 5star slugger with the base equipment

oh snaps I think I might be in your same boat. I am downloading the Sholes *****in' Beagel now it did a complete back up on my system so I will let you know if I lost my gear too, that would suck to loose it seeing how I have done so many missions and got gold balls for them. I would not be able to do them again :(

-=Jason=-

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

oh snaps I think I might be in your same boat. I am downloading the Sholes *****in' Beagel now it did a complete back up on my system so I will let you know if I lost my gear too, that would suck to loose it seeing how I have done so many missions and got gold balls for them. I would not be able to do them again :(

-=Jason=-

the oddest part is, that the rank is stored on Com2Us servers, but not the gear... so i'm stuck as a champion with the stock gear... now i can barely get the ball out of the yard, haha.

a positive note, the items are likely cached somewhere in my nandroid backup. later, i'll dig around and see what i can find

TheDJ

Reaction score
So far excellent game, just played a few rounds - best I did was 3 homeruns in a row. I looked at the online rankings and looks like someone hit 998 in a row on classic mode - that is crazy.

Fun game, glad I made the purchase.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
update: bringing over the data and davlik-cache from my nandroid backup did not restore items. oh well

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
update: bringing over the data and davlik-cache from my nandroid backup did not restore items. oh well
damn that sucks.
when I installed my Sholes ROM I did NOT wipe my data. I still have all my gear

-=Jason=-

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
damn that sucks.

-=Jason=-

it's probably a moot point around here for most, but i figured out which files to restore the gear. if anybody needs help doing so, let me know

baniels

Reaction score
T
damn that sucks.

-=Jason=-

it's probably a moot point around here for most, but i figured out which files to restore the gear. if anybody needs help doing so, let me know

I'm curious. Please tell.

poooookah78

Reaction score
Anyone noticing INCREDIBLE battery drain from playing this game? I even have it charging on my computer while playing and it doesn't charge to a net gain.... it just remains at 60% for example while charging and playing for say 1 hour.

bconne1

Reaction score
Sorry JTAC, I got a phone call in the middle of the game. Apparently even if you reject the call you'll still disconnect from the game's server.

Any workarounds?

JTAC

Reaction score
^That's cool! I got my butt kicked by dothedrew. Hate getting texts and email alerts while playing.

poooookah78

Reaction score
Bleh... I LOVE this game BUT, it crashes a lot and does a reboot. Anyone else having this trouble? I think it crashes more when I'm OC'd to 800 rather than stock 550.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bleh... I LOVE this game BUT, it crashes a lot and does a reboot. Anyone else having this trouble? I think it crashes more when I'm OC'd to 800 rather than stock 550.

running 950mhz, never crashed once. i bet it's another program causing the problems.

*loser alert* i've played this game for 2 hrs straight, and no reboots :)