Official Homerun Battle 3D challenge thread

baniels

Reaction score
this game is like crack. been up til 3:30am Friday and Saturday playing this game...

I wonder if we are playing iPhone people too or just Android users

-=Jason=-

No joke. They should just charge more for it and include an extended battery.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
this game is like crack. been up til 3:30am Friday and Saturday playing this game...

I wonder if we are playing iPhone people too or just Android users

-=Jason=-

No joke. They should just charge more for it and include an extended battery.
Yea this game really eats the battery when you play for longer then a half hour. Damn fun game though.

Seriously I suck at this game. I can not get my timing down at all! Some games I will make close and others I Just lay an egg. If your looking for some quick W's then give me a challenge. I pretty much do not care about my score, but mine is getting so low it is embarassing. I'm going to have to play some Modern Warfare 2 tonight and take out my frustrations!

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I havn't noticed a horrible battery drain. I usually drop 20% or so for an hour, which seems bad but really isn't horrible. The only time i get a chance to play normally is when i'm getting ready for sleep and i have 40% left maybe after the day and it gets charged over night.

Played a few games with fl0, I was surprised at one of the games where I was on fire...never done that before...

NeutronBomb

Reaction score
I made my way up to being raNked 900 but after installing a new rom I restored the game and lost all my upgrades and gold balls. I kept my rank though. I've already dropped back down to about 6000 as I'm finding it hard to actually beat anyone now with 0 power and 0 contact.

Anyway my name is Mildern. Hit me up if you ever see me on.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I battled Miami he whooped my ass 3 out of 4 time or there abouts. I was out shopping with the wife and had to use the restroom... well what else would I be doing but playing Home Run... lol I would have played more games, but if I was in the restroom for much longer the wife would have gotten suspicious

-=Jason=- aka fl0master

DoTheDrew

Reaction score
decided to join as well. i added a bunch of you because i need gold balls. hit me up whenever im on!

Dothedrew

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
game is hard... sometimes if you miss just one ball, you can lose

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
game is hard... sometimes if you miss just one ball, you can lose
also pisses me off when I hit the winning home run, but the other guys points get totaled up before mine and he wins :(

-=Jason=-

JTAC

Reaction score
Addicting....I ignored the low battery message and sure enough that cost me the game.

Online name: JTAC