[OFFICIAL] Help and Suport

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by jrummy16, May 5, 2010.

1. Skrizle McDizle

Skrizle McDizle New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just tried the newly released FRF84B ROM and still have no WiFi. Here is my question, once the official 2.2 is released for the Droid and I still have no WiFi how can hide the face my phone was rooted (I assume just un-root) and get a hole new phone. I am assuming that the official build will be lacking WiFi on my particular phone for what ever reason, because every unofficial build is not working, and I just want to prepare myself to get a brand new phone. Any suggestions?

2. jaysonstaurt

jaysonstaurt Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does Kang work with FRF84B?

3. redheadch

redheadch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know skaggz fonts don't work with jrummys rom's but is there a way to get segoe font? Great font options but thats my favorite. Any way around this?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. SlateJones

SlateJones Member

Ratings:
    +0

Just take the font you want to use and drop it into the folder of one of the fonts in the goodies folder. Make sure the file is named the same so it replaces the original font in the folder. Then just use the script to change the font, or the new kangerade script app.

5. mkw87

mkw87 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The apps on my sd card randomly stopped showing up today......anyone experience this or have a solution? I am using launcher pro and saw it supposedly has issues with this, but restarting it after the phone booted did solve the issue. I am also experience lockups, the only thing I did to my phone in past 36 hrs was move some apps to the sd card and then reboot the phone this morning, which is when all this started.

Update - couldn't fix problem so I did a nandroid back to 3 days ago.......all is well so far.

Solution : after further reading apparently a couple reboots will solve this issue (launcher still needs restarted after SD card is loaded at boot).

#209 mkw87, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  6. athack

athack Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im having the same wifi problem im using (kangerade v1.1 nex theme 1.0 kernal) it shows my home network, tries to connect then disconnects, keeps on that cycle... is there a fix for my wifi issue??? thank you

7. christogq

christogq New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on the OTA 2.1 and I can't flash to any Roms. I am stuck in the first step in RSD. The "Start" button is grayed out and I have tried everything. Any ideas?

8. JP 5.56

JP 5.56 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Anyone have a fix for this, I am having the same issue?

9. smileestylz

smileestylz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed latest kanga and when I goto tools and switch live wallpaper it keeps saying goto live wallpaper menu can I get some help on this please otherwise outstanding rom jrummy ty for this...

10. mkw87

mkw87 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you go to the configuration for the lwp? Jrummy stated you would have to open the config for it after choosing it.

11. camaro1173

camaro1173 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi all I am trying to learn how to use the ADB program so that I can make themes. I am looking for somewhere that I can get scripts to put in the bin on the phone. Does any one know where I might find them?

12. jcs33

jcs33 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ever since installing the latest Jrummy rom i havent been able to get my weather to work.. I have beautiful widgets installed and all the settings that i had on the BB rom...Any Suggestions???

Search tags for this page
com.android.provision.default activity
epocrates hack

what is android provision default activity