[OFFICIAL] Help and Suport

christogq

Reaction score
I'm on the OTA 2.1 and I can't flash to any Roms. I am stuck in the first step in RSD. The "Start" button is grayed out and I have tried everything. Any ideas?

JP 5.56

Reaction score
My music app has disappeared.

First off, I'm running Kangerade Froyo.

What happened was I opened the Kangerade.Scripts app (love it btw) and in the "Other" menu I ran the Music script (changes music app to Elliit Stockers MusicMod). I wanted to change back to the stock app and rant the script again, in the process it removed my Music app. Any quick way to get it back?

Anyone have a fix for this, I am having the same issue?

smileestylz

Reaction score
I just installed latest kanga and when I goto tools and switch live wallpaper it keeps saying goto live wallpaper menu can I get some help on this please otherwise outstanding rom jrummy ty for this...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mkw87

Reaction score
I just installed latest kanga and when I goto tools and switch live wallpaper it keeps saying goto live wallpaper menu can I get some help on this please otherwise outstanding rom jrummy ty for this...

Did you go to the configuration for the lwp? Jrummy stated you would have to open the config for it after choosing it.

camaro1173

Reaction score
Hi all I am trying to learn how to use the ADB program so that I can make themes. I am looking for somewhere that I can get scripts to put in the bin on the phone. Does any one know where I might find them?

jcs33

Reaction score
Ever since installing the latest Jrummy rom i havent been able to get my weather to work.. I have beautiful widgets installed and all the settings that i had on the BB rom...Any Suggestions???

Pointzero3k

Reaction score
Nex-Tang

I installed the Nex-Tang theme but when I tried to open my market it auto closes. Also my Pure Calandar Widget wasn't syncing. Do you have a solution to this?

Incredible User

Reaction score
Quick question: I keep getting Low On Space, Phone Storage Space is getting low. Can't find anything in the Forums that can answer the question really and/or perhaps I am just not getting it. I've had the phone now for a couple of months and this is t he first time I've gotten this message. Can't seem to delete any apps and haven't downloaded any apps with the exception of 1 game for my son to play. Unloaded the SD card to deleted stuff there but it's not with the SD card, it's the internal memory/storage on the phone.

DroidXOne

Reaction score
Read thru a couple pages, didn't see this, also I've been out of the forums lately so. Excuse me if this topic has been talked about frequently, before tethering only had usb option, now there mobile hotspot. Anytime I click it I get error, I'm assuming its a knowm problem, I tried turning off data n wireless networks n use it, but samething, when will this be ready? Love the rom by the way, so simple via RomManager
Thanks
Well Hallelujah Jafar

chris79

Reaction score
Problems with Music disappearing and VPN

I have had my Droid for over a month and absolutely love your ROMS best of all. The problem I have is every Rom that I've installed stops showing my music in the music player. I have tons of music in a folder called Music on my card, and it usually works when I first load on a new Rom, but they it stops showing up. I've done wipes, but that doesn't work. I can listen to the music in the Astro File Manger and it looks like its playing in the Music application, but nothing show there. Am I missing something simple or doing something wrong.

Also, I want the Cisco VPN to work because it would come in handy at work. I installed the application VNC Connections from the Market, but it force closes. I was reading a little bit about having to use a Kernel that has the VPN function. How do I do this?