Status
Not open for further replies.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
From the DX menu---You device is up to date! No update is necessary at this time. :frown: Still sportin 2.1 for now.

X is not this week....

ChugIt

Reaction score
I don't see it falling too far off topic. People are asking questions related to Froyo.
My wife has confirmed that they have indeed began rolling it out in small fragments (VZW Tech). I have nothing but my word to offer as proof. We'll just have to wait for someone to get lucky.

HDTVsportsfan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please refer to Post #2 in this thread. Miami has specfically stated only if you received or if you had any problems w/ it.

This is not a "anticipation thread" or for speculation or ghost sightings.

Sorry....

Reaction score
Is there a way to post instructions so that if someone does get it and wants to grab the zip file and post it for everyone else to download, they can do that?

Incredibilly

Reaction score
Thanks for the transcript, Sega.

I have 2 coworkers (N1 & Evo) who have gotten their updates already. I guess I still have to wait a few more days... come on Verizon!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the transcript, Sega.

I have 2 coworkers (N1 & Evo) who have gotten their updates already. I guess I still have to wait a few more days... come on Verizon!

As I stated earlier in the thread, expect the mass releases in a few days, not today.

I hope nobody reminds my repeating it, because we all know every body always reads the entire thread. ;)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A-Bomb

Reaction score
Might have a zip!!

We might have a zip file for 2.2 over at:

Froyo - Page 2 - Android Forums

JohnLGalt:
I've got the update waiting to be installed. Tempted to wait for a couple of hours, though, b/c I don't feel like fussing with SBFs and such in order to get rooted again, plus I love my OC, plus I am not sure if this will break anything I have or not.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Why is it when the first person receives it their is always some issue why they cant send the file right then lol

"I just recieved the update but I'm at work and I need my phone. I really don't want to risk bricking my device but I will try and get the update off my phone when I get home tonite.

I'm working overtime so it will be late before I can try."

Status
Not open for further replies.