Updated HTC keyboard
Swift Key
And S2T all works. Cool.

What else?
Flash 10. 1?

and I type this from my Droid.

Beardface

Reaction score
Neither Android Agenda Widget nor Pure Calendar Widget is syncing with the system calendar with 2.2

HamDog

Reaction score
I'm not all that impressed. It seems a little faster but what else is there...

Seriously, I'm not impressed either. And I was anxiously awaiting this. No Flash yet and no wifi tether. Those were two things I cared about the most. I don't have an Exchange server either. So...what's different?

tonytj

Reaction score
im curious why i cant find the pay tether options in the market. only the free ones. though Im hoping they will be able to root this so I can download the wifi tether

Evios

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with their MS Exchange account not showing up in the Calendar app? I just have my Google account calendars as options.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I have a question. Is everyone's applications, paid and free, showing up in the market?

I know there was an issue finding tapatalk pro, cachemate for root users etc etc with the roms that were released based on this build.

Sent from my Droid

A-Bomb

Reaction score
I have a question. Is everyone's applications, paid and free, showing up in the market?

I know there was an issue finding tapatalk pro, cachemate for root users etc etc with the roms that were released based on this build.

Sent from my Droid

Im on stock 2.2 decided to look and skype and tapatalk pro were two things i looked up and they werent there so i take it there are market issues with this 2.2......:reddroid:

akj27

Reaction score
when I go into Firmware version its listed as 2.1 -update1 and not 2.2... Why is that? Also, where do I download flash from? And is there a list of all the changes? I can't really tell a difference so far...

A-Bomb

Reaction score
when I go into Firmware version its listed as 2.1 -update1 and not 2.2... Why is that? Also, where do I download flash from? And is there a list of all the changes? I can't really tell a difference so far...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Go there on your droid download and install.

Make sure you enabled unknown sources are allowed to install in the settings.

As for the 2.1 thing you sure you updated?

HEMLOCK

Reaction score
Im sure its been mentioned already, but Flash works with a manual install. I downloaded it with the provided link & installed it with Astro! Works like a charm for me! Only issue im finding is certain things not showing up in the market.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Sent from my Droid

Im on stock 2.2 decided to look and skype and tapatalk pro were two things i looked up and they werent there so i take it there are market issues with this 2.2......:reddroid:
I emailed the Tapatalk developer weeks ago and told him to fix it for 2.2 users...I see my email had a huge impact : )

akj27

Reaction score

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Go there on your droid download and install.

Make sure you enabled unknown sources are allowed to install in the settings.

As for the 2.1 thing you sure you updated?

I followed the instructions, but I don't really notice any differences and I don't have 5 screens, so I'm guessing I didn't. How do I go back to the original 2.1? I think ill just wait for the OTA update

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please give me a link.

Im sure its been mentioned already, but Flash works with a manual install. I downloaded it with the provided link & installed it with Astro! Works like a charm for me! Only issue im finding is certain things not showing up in the market.