~OFFICIAL: FRG01B FroYo Issues/Solutions Thread~

CrunchSA

Reaction score
Anyone missing the Corporate Calendar app? Icon on the standard Launcher is gone and LauncherPro says the app isn't installed anymore; I had to readd the shortcut for the Calendar app in LauncherPro, but not the stock Launcher. Also, the stock Launcher app drawer only has a screen's worth of apps from A-B; LauncherPro seems fine.

Perhaps I need to wait for everything to complete their startup processes or do a cold boot of the phone.
All of your calendars should now show up in the calendar app. There aren't 2 separate ones anymore.

Paul1201

Reaction score
I had to change my linksys wireless access point ( WAP610N) from mixed B/G/N to B/G only to get my droid to reconnect to my home network after the update.

+1 on Flash not being in the market

zfly9

Reaction score
I don't see flash either, where is this beta?

Thanks

Fuzzball

Reaction score
Anyone missing the Corporate Calendar app? Icon on the standard Launcher is gone and LauncherPro says the app isn't installed anymore; I had to readd the shortcut for the Calendar app in LauncherPro, but not the stock Launcher. Also, the stock Launcher app drawer only has a screen's worth of apps from A-B; LauncherPro seems fine.

Perhaps I need to wait for everything to complete their startup processes or do a cold boot of the phone.
All of your calendars should now show up in the calendar app. There aren't 2 separate ones anymore.

Ahh. Had to force a sync for it to show up in the "Calendars" menu. Thank You.

tonytj

Reaction score
I do like the new car/home app that comes up when I dock it in my car dock. The only issue i have seen so far is just cant download flash. its very fast and even things like pinch to zoom are much crisper and not as laggy. i am about to try to teather to see what happens.

Jscullin

Reaction score
The wifi indicator shows no bars in the notifications bar. But looking at the network I'm connected to via settings says the signal strength is excellent and it works fine.

Reaction score
ok..previously i had easy tether installed..now i can not find it in the market..i can see the lite version.but the paid version is not there anymore?

JMacPro

Reaction score
i am rooted with BB v .4. if i install froyo and then try to go back to BB will the bootloader be locked?

thanks

madsci73915

Reaction score
Just installed it, overall seems faster, only issue I've seen so far is that helix launcher keeps giving a FC on the first time you hit the home button.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flash in the market not yet made to be seen by FRG01B, they'll fix it soon.

You'll have to grab the beta.

I got the DL, not bad, though I'm staying put. I have the same kernal version and baseband with Pete's FRG01B, so I don't think I really need to install this (for anyone wondering)

Flash is in the market. I just checked. :)

jlukes

Reaction score
I had to change my linksys wireless access point ( WAP610N) from mixed B/G/N to B/G only to get my droid to reconnect to my home network after the update.

+1 on Flash not being in the market

No flash on the market, and where do I phone Chrome to phone?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flash in the market not yet made to be seen by FRG01B, they'll fix it soon.

You'll have to grab the beta.

I got the DL, not bad, though I'm staying put. I have the same kernal version and baseband with Pete's FRG01B, so I don't think I really need to install this (for anyone wondering)

Flash is in the market. I just checked. :)

Well, it looks like I was wrong. I read the description for Adobe Flash Showcase and I thought it included Flash 10.1.

You should be able to download it here: Adobe Labs - Downloads: Flash Player 10 Prereleases