Official Feature Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankDroid

Reaction score
I use beautiful widgets for my clock/weather so the notification clock isn't needed in my opinion besides I think the noification bar looks crowded with it.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would like to see F as temp in cpu boost, this old man ain't a metric guy :)

listenman20

Reaction score

cpu boost is an app developed by someone else. if you open the app and hit menu you will find the link to the developer's forum page over at xda. you can post your request there. i don't do metric much either but i do know it's not good if it gets up to 50.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Currently there is no way to know if the ROM needs to be updated. It will be wonderful if we can find out if there infact is an update available for the ROM. Also the updates could be pushed directly to the phones.
I donno how much of this is possible, just a thought so thought should share

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
working on it

yeah if we have an update we will post and tweet . if you press the romupdate and it closes almost immediatly it meas there isnt one. seeing cm and cvcps have jsut started this push thing we are not prepared to even attempt it that way at this time. we are working on a toast message to say yes or no but not sure on eta at this time. but if you press it and it closes quickly than there are no updates any update will reboot your phone.

PARick

Reaction score
would love to have "sound off", Sound on" & "Vibrate" as slide opttions on lock screen.

kndchaos

Reaction score
can you guys have display rotation setting? like 90,180,270 degree?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

cpu boost is an app developed by someone else. if you open the app and hit menu you will find the link to the developer's forum page over at xda. you can post your request there. i don't do metric much either but i do know it's not good if it gets up to 50.

50C is 122F
40c is 104F

44 is the end of my confort zone... thats even pushing it. I set my setcpu at 41C.
Sorry if this is kind of off topic but it may help the "Old Man" lol. I know i would be too lazy to go to xda and find that stuff.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh and to add to the actual thread, I have a great suggestion. All advanced users want to customize. I dont know if this is possible but you could have a menu in the phone that allowed you to customize the colors of the status bar and such. kind of like cymod but to the effect of to the whole actual bar. *Also along with those lines if that isnt possible, you could make a couple scripts that contain very basic color schemes for the whole droid... its like applying themes but not, at a script level that would overight framework..if that makes sense. (this could be just complete babble, my understanding of actual programming is very basic so sorry if it doesn't make sense)

TechJPC

Reaction score
I would also like the Power Widget in the notification bar.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
actually running setcpu widget (without it controlling speed) to keep eye on cpu temp as that one seems to be critical one on my phone.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I think the biggest request is the power control in the notification more like miui rather than ud and cymod there's are only four and the colors stink where miui has at least 20 and its scrollable

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really, really, really hope that they include a mod to remove the clock in the notification bar. The ability to remove the battery icon would also rock.

Just saying. :)

Other than that, this thing is freakin' awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.