Official ESPN Radio App Now Available

AirKast

Reaction score
New Update

As promised, a new update to the ESPN Radio app has been released that should address some of the issues that have been reported here and in some other forums.

If you've been having issues with the app, please install the update (it may be safer to manually delete the app from Settings --> Manage Applications --> ESPN Radio, then reboot your phone before downloading the update from Android Market), and then let us know at [email protected] if you continue to have problems.

Thanks to those of you who have helped us out with some of the troubleshooting.

tmikels

Reaction score
I just bought ESPN Radio App. I love it. Works great.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I totally agree, I can get Sports radio 540 (Milwaukee), and ESPN 1000 (Chicago) without a issue using Radio Time. PLUS you get hundreds of other stations for the money.

moodio.fm

atleast until they get it fixed.

Everyone, RadioTime app has the ability to get stations (including ESPN locals) Plus SO MUCH MORE. I bought it for $2.99. I am NO fan of ESPN radio, as I have a better Sports talk station in DFW that kicks ESPN butt.

Try Radiotime... works great even ROOTED :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
been a couple weeks til they fixed this for rooted droids....and im lovin this app. yeah it costs money.........but it works especially if you a sports radio junkie. Another kudos to espn.

BluuDev

Reaction score
Bought app before root, gone after root

I haven't seen this flavor of the issue addressed in this thread yet, so hoping one of you can help me out.

I paid $4.99 for this app in early July when I was running stock 2.1-1 on my Moto Droid. I was enjoying the app and felt it was well worth the money...particularly since I travel overseas quite a bit and can listen to ESPN radio in the morning/evening when the local sports broadcasts focus on cricket. A worthwhile purchase for me.

But, when 2.2 magically appeared on my phone this weekend (too hot out, I was bored), I didn't get the ESPN Radio app back when my apps re-downloaded and I can't even get it in search results via the Market.

As someone who actually paid for this app already and can no longer use it...Any suggestions?

I understand root = risk so if I'm deprived of ESPN radio on my next trip in August I have nobody but myself to blame. But your help is greatly appreciated.