Official Dropbox has dropped

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
I invited someone to Dropbox and we shared a bunch of pictures back and forth, we just kept dropping them in a shared folder. This app, for FREE no less, with 2gb storage, is amazing!!!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Just drop a file into your ..documents/dropbox/public folder wait a tad for it to upload and then right click it and copy the www link. ready to share in the forums or elsewhere.

/jres cool :)

jimnutt

Reaction score
The official app is nice, but it isn't really any better than Droidbox, which has been in the Market for quite some time. I was actually pretty disappointed with the official app, as long as it took to come out I expected more functionality, specifically the ability to sync. I find myself using the official app for downloads, as it tells me when the file on the server was changed last and Droidbox for uploads as it doesn't care about file types, it just sends the file (which is what the official app should do).

mhpjay

Reaction score
dropbox has to download the whole file?

I have a android incredible and setup my dropbox account. On my phone I went onto the dropbox site and logged in and saw the file that I wanted to view and a download started. I thought I was able to stream files to my phone? Just asking in case I am doing something wrong

darkjester73

Reaction score
I newly signed up and didnt get the extra space. I clicked on the link on the #1post. And there was no referral link or anything. What did u do wrong?