Official Dropbox has dropped

etx_droid

Reaction score
Yeah I'm already up to 4 GBs...Rin you should be at the max of 8 already. I love the fact that I can do most everything on my Droid now without the need for a computer!

cuskit

Reaction score
Wow! This is great! I've downloaded it and installed. Can't wait to go home later and install it there also! Bye bye USB Flash drives!!! :icon_ banana:

Thanks Tig! The 250 mb will come in handy! You are the Best cousin ever! :) mikey

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Will this app allow a person to download audio books, from audible.com, that were transported to the itunes directory for ipod use? If so, how?

k9cop

Reaction score
any way to avoid the "no application can perform this action" instead of using another file manager? i currently have astro and root explorer...

Same problem here, when trying to upload text or pdf files from my Droid. Anyone know a fix?

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Wow! This is great! I've downloaded it and installed. Can't wait to go home later and install it there also! Bye bye USB Flash drives!!! :icon_ banana:

Thanks Tig! The 250 mb will come in handy! You are the Best cousin ever! :) mikey

=)

i knew YOU would like this.... xD

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

soops

Reaction score
RinTin, thanks for the link. Now I'm in the market trying to figure out the right dropbox app. There are 5 of them. Not sure of the differences. I'm assuming the first on the list (by Dropbox inc)?

brochaos

Reaction score
download OI file manager from the market, and then it will work for text. i just wanted to figure out a way to use one of the file managers i already have (root explorer and astro).

any way to avoid the "no application can perform this action" instead of using another file manager? i currently have astro and root explorer...

Same problem here, when trying to upload text or pdf files from my Droid. Anyone know a fix?

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Saw this on the site a few days ago and was interested in it. Just started messing with it and IMO its really, really cool. Im not in need of a huge amount of space, 2gb would be plenty for me (plus the 250mb extra I got). Im quite sure I know the answer to this, but once files are deleted, you do recover that space right?? Like I upload a 1gb file, I only have 1gb free. Once that file is deleted I have my 2gb back correct?

REMilk

Reaction score
Im quite sure I know the answer to this, but once files are deleted, you do recover that space right?? Like I upload a 1gb file, I only have 1gb free. Once that file is deleted I have my 2gb back correct?

Yes, you can, upload, sysn. download, delete, edit, etc., with the DropBox. When you delete a file, the space is then available.

Bob

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Im quite sure I know the answer to this, but once files are deleted, you do recover that space right?? Like I upload a 1gb file, I only have 1gb free. Once that file is deleted I have my 2gb back correct?

Yes, you can, upload, sysn. download, delete, edit, etc., with the DropBox. When you delete a file, the space is then available.

Bob

Thats what I figured. Been missing with this all morning, this app is amazing. I hadnt really downloaded anything lately until this. I have a mobile.me account that I use to share files with people. Heck, I guess I can ditch that once the subscription is up and just use this.