Official Droidforums.net Wordfeud Tournament 2

skel1977

Reaction score
Let me start by apologizing; this post has nothing to do with this thread. I am just trying to figure out how to create a new thread. I cannot for the life of me figure out how start a new thread. Would someone please be so kind as to help me out. Thank you, and again sorry for interrupting.

click the new thread button

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Let me start by apologizing; this post has nothing to do with this thread. I am just trying to figure out how to create a new thread. I cannot for the life of me figure out how start a new thread. Would someone please be so kind as to help me out. Thank you, and again sorry for interrupting.

That's how it's done.
You can't be in a thread to do this, you have to be in the board itself, like the Games board with all the threads listed. In the upper right hand corner above all the treads, you will see a red tab button that says NEW THREAD. Click on that.

ntrddragn

Reaction score

That's how it's done.
You can't be in a thread to do this, you have to be in the board itself, like the Games board with all the threads listed. In the upper right hand corner above all the treads, you will see a red tab button that says NEW THREAD. Click on that.

just want to say its the Left hand corner if you're looking at your monitor. :D

Big Lou

Reaction score
Big Lou beat Jdub.

That was one of the best games I've ever played! It was ridiculously close; nearly half of the rounds we were separated by no more than 5 points. I ended up winning with a very lucky board clearing word, "Granular" with 0 tiles left!

jdub71

Reaction score
Haha. Great rematch game!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

debdroid1a

Reaction score
That's how it's done.

just want to say its the Left hand corner if you're looking at your monitor. :D
one day i'll learn my left from my right... :)

brochaos

Reaction score
weird to see you 2 paired up in the first round. prolly the 2 best players on here...

ntrddragn

Reaction score
have the other people started their games? this tournament will probably last 6 months LOL

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
have the other people started their games? this tournament will probably last 6 months LOL

Yeah a lot of people have already started. The last one was single elimination and lasted about a month, so i see this one going on til February.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks! I sent an invitation with a note not to hurry due to the upcoming holiday.
Our match started....I thought I was matched up with someone else that I'm playing with....lol.

That's what I get for having 10 games going at once....:)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
That's why I let you know our game could go slow. I didn't want you to get confused who you were playing with.
Thanks! I sent an invitation with a note not to hurry due to the upcoming holiday.
Our match started....I thought I was matched up with someone else that I'm playing with....lol.

That's what I get for having 10 games going at once....:)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

horsenbuggy

Reaction score
I don't know how we're supposed to report results. This is horsenbuggy and I beat iceybeast in our first round match.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using DroidForums App

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know how we're supposed to report results. This is horsenbuggy and I beat iceybeast in our first round match.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using DroidForums App

Thanks. To report scores, just post them here or pm me.