Official D2 "Soak" here!! Reviews?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
FWI go to system update in about phone and press it, im DLing the OTA "soak" right now and i didnt have to sign up for anything :)

The OTA has been out for two days now.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

siriusgamer

Reaction score
I would understand testing hacks between the D2 and the D2G, but isnt the R2D2 just a regular D2 with a bunch of extra star wars stuff?

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
The OTA has been out for two days now.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm on day 2 and cm7 is awesome...guess I should close this thread? Lol I got the info I wanted from a couple people..Just wanted to know how well the soak was going to get an idea of if the update would come within a couple of days after or not..and as I was told no problems..I knew it would be within no more than a day or two..Sweet success...thanks all participated..and all that posted..:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would understand testing hacks between the D2 and the D2G, but isnt the R2D2 just a regular D2 with a bunch of extra star wars stuff?

Yes! I know, as I personally a while back,(months ago) flashed the r2d2 sbf or tbh file and got the whole stars wars thing..I didn't like it at all... but, wallpapers...bootanimation and ringtones with a couple of clips from the movie if I remember correctly is all it was...but, there must be something different since people aren't on that device aren't getting it..I imagine the reason is.the just have to update the starwars to different wallpapers and media? Lol as the ginger colors don't match..lol edit: are on^ lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums