Official custom icon pack thread

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by stangdroid, May 18, 2010.

1. stangdroid

stangdroid New Member

i havent seen one started so I figured I would. After seeing alot of peoples desktops and some of the icons they have made or found, thought that this would be a good place to share for everyone else to use if they wanted. Would love to see everyone post up their custom icon packs they made or have found elsewhere and post links for others to download too. And of you could post an example of what they look like too. And if someone had a really good tutorial to make it easy for the noobs in us to make some of our own.
  2. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member Premium Member

how might i go about making an icon pack? i have icon i had been using with my old home screen, and i have GDE now and the new update supports icon packs, but i just have the icons in a folder.
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

better cut

I never personally used icons with GDE, I own it but haven't loaded it up since I use sweeterhome 2 now.

try out better cut to just make shortcuts to your apps, once you install bettercut choose shortcut but dont point to your app point to bettercut.

try it out its pretty easy.
  4. stangdroid

stangdroid New Member

anyone? Figured this would be a good and easy way for people to find great custom icons in one thread.
  5. Maizekidstill81

Maizekidstill81 New Member

I think this is a great idea just so I don't have to look everywhere for new icons.

+1
Search tags for this page
custom icon for android zelda

zelda android icons