*OFFICIAL* BIG THANKS to everyone here at the forums!

Briankbl

Reaction score
I just wanted to make a thread for everyone to stop by to show their support and say "thanks" to our forum community.

Not only is this a great source of info for everything Droid, but the Mods and countless amount of helpful posters really make this the best forum on the net. I have been a forum goer for years now, and I have never come across a more reliable, mature group of people.

Thanks to everyone who have made this forum possible! We all really appreciate it!

If you want to stop by and say thanks, post away!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:woot: couldn't agree more!! Great job and thanks to all the Mods and Admins working hard to maintain the board. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I gotta say thanks too....this is a great place to be a part of....

koralyne

Reaction score
I gotta say, Im really happy I found this forum. Id rather learn all this stuff about android BEFORE i got my phone, instead of after.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it took me a long time to get this team where it is today.. lol j/k.... we are only any good because we have awesome members! you guys make our lives easy ;) thank YOU

koralyne

Reaction score
Yay for not being a spambot!

also, is your avatar the galaxy probe from ep5?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have to add to that. I have been to a couple of forums, and i learned alot from here. its cool that people are sharing there knowledge. Keep it up.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I would like to second the THANK YOU.

This forum is full of people who really go above and beyond. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Excellent idea, Briankbl! I owe thanks to many, too numerous to name. You can learn so much from this forum and everyone has been great. It's really addictive. Maybe your next project should be Droid Forum Rehab, Sam!

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Excellent idea, Briankbl! I owe thanks to many, too numerous to name. You can learn so much from this forum and everyone has been great. It's really addictive. Maybe your next project should be Droid Forum Rehab, Sam!

Thanks, same here. I have received advice from so many people here, directly and indirectly, that there is just no way to thank everyone of them one-by-one. So I figured I would make an all-inclusive "thank you" thread lol

StupidGenius

Reaction score
I've only been on a few forum sites, but this is the only one I'm eager to come back to almost daily.

Thanks Mods and keep up the great work!! :clap: