"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

dandroidrome

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well I love beautiful widgets and I finally had to try my hand at a skin, sooooooooooooo here it is

ranphi

Reaction score
Ranphi,

Hey mate, I appreciate your feedback, and am pleased you like the skin. I can also appreciate your fondness for alignment, as I share that same fondness. From what I understand, the alignment of the weather icons is handled by BW, or perhaps the skin. Perhaps someone more experienced with BW skinning can interject on this point. To demonstrate what I mean, I've included a photo. I will attempt to decrease the hight of the images, and modify the width.
The following image is using the same icon set as used in the quoted screenshot. I will talk with the BW dev, see if I can figure a solution.
89178d86.jpg

Thanks a lot Ludi! I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this, and for your fast reply! :)

As I said earlier, I use the "smaller home" widget on my primary screen, so that's where this alignment issue is occurring for me. I've tried using your weather skin with both the default BW standard skin and the one called "Blueneon" and this issue occurs with both skins (in case that offers any help as to what's causing this).

I really like the selection of pix you chose and included with your weather skin. They're very nice! I just hope this alignment issue can be sorted out so I can use your skin and really enjoy it on my phone. :)

Thanks you again for your time and help with this. I sincerely appreciate it!

JHC

Reaction score
Newbe here. Cool stuff but why 2 clocks on Glass, Naked and Black? Is there a way to only show one? Still reading the posts but tons to read.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you mean in his screenshots? He is just showing you Beautiful Home and Beautiful Smaller Home. When you add it yourself, you only add one.

JHC

Reaction score
Yes. But now I understand. Thanks. This is cool stuff. Time to download.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey 928Droid, I sent you a couple of PM's some time ago but never heard from you. Would really like you to test out this glass skin mod I have and if possible make a screen shot of it, as I no longer have my Moto (have the Incredible) and can't do it. Also this is only in portrat as the Incredible can't display Beautiful Widgets in lanscape. So after its tested and someone would like to add a lanscape image to it feel free.

Thanks man, if you can get back to me. :)

Last edited:

JHC

Reaction score
All BW skins list?

There is quite a bit of really cool skins. Is there one location where all are available for viewing/downloading? :)

Beardface

Reaction score
There is quite a bit of really cool skins. Is there one location where all are available for viewing/downloading? :)
Within the App itself

Tama is usually pretty quick in uploading the suggestions on here to the application for download.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Within the App itself

Tama is usually pretty quick in uploading the suggestions on here to the application for download.
Exactly, tap the sun/moon/clouds on your widget, then choose "Skins". Now click the Download Skins tab at the top and you can see a list of them.

There are actually more on there than there are in this thread I believe. :)

dandroidrome

Reaction score
Do you guys think I should submit my Flames skin (post #1156)to Tama? Also, I would love some feedback as I am working on some other skins.

stangdroid

Reaction score
Do you guys think I should submit my Flames skin (post #1156)to Tama? Also, I would love some feedback as I am working on some other skins.

Im using it now actually with my orange icons. Looks good together. Let me know if you do a mustang themed one. I dont have photoshop skills.