"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

armeddroid

Reaction score
These aren't a big deal, but match my new "Black" and "Black Glass" Themes and thought I would share.

8572d1274376408-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-droiddoesglass-presentation.png

8573d1274376422-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-droiddoesnaked-presentation.png

928, you going to drop this on the list?
these look good.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
OK - 928 - love the new skins. How do you install these? I see they are not in the WIdget as a downloadable skin. i download the zip file then what? I tried reading through all the posts but 113 pages or more was too much lol.

Thanks for any help.

928, you going to drop this on the list?
these look good.

I have submitted them to BW, we will see if he adds them.

For now download the zips, extract the folders out of them and place in the data/beautifulwidgets/skins folder on the SD card

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK - 928 - love the new skins. How do you install these? I see they are not in the WIdget as a downloadable skin. i download the zip file then what? I tried reading through all the posts but 113 pages or more was too much lol.

Thanks for any help.
Extract the zip file into /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins so that you end up with a /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/SKINNAME/ for each skin and inside the folders should be images and a text file. Just don't double folder them on accident.

ashkev843

Reaction score
DirtyRed......I converted the DirtyPaper icons over so they are all red in color now. Works and looks good on any dark background. I will put up some screen shots later. Just unzip and put the folder in the wskins folder. Let me know what you think.....

stangdroid

Reaction score
DirtyRed......I converted the DirtyPaper icons over so they are all red in color now. Works and looks good on any dark background. I will put up some screen shots later. Just unzip and put the folder in the wskins folder. Let me know what you think.....
Love the red, looks great! can you make the bw skin to match it so its all in red numbers too? Maybe with a black background would look pretty sweet!

ludi

Reaction score
Here are screen shots of three weather skins now available via the Beautiful Widgets app. I plan on doing a circular version of the RealLudi real weather photograph icons, as I think circular icons might look better with many of the Home skins available. I appreciate all your feedback yall.

Dark Ludi
5ba2625f.jpg

RealLudi

caa34c6d.jpg

Plaingrey

ff35d304.jpg

gszeman

Reaction score
I've made some weather icon packs.
They're substantially more difficult to produce than widget skins. So many files!

attachment.php

Minimalist Weather- Megaupload

And, like always, these are also available through the BW app.

Very nice! Great work on these! The minimalist looks great with DarkEdge!

Here are screen shots of three weather skins now available via the Beautiful Widgets app. I plan on doing a circular version of the RealLudi real weather photograph icons, as I think circular icons might look better with many of the Home skins available. I appreciate all your feedback yall.

Dark Ludi
5ba2625f.jpg

Plaingrey

ff35d304.jpg

Looks good!, I like these 2...I'll have to give these a try also!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com