928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Did you ever make a nakedsense smaller home??? Looking forward to it:icon_ banana:

Here you go, finished Landscape mode (for the Droid) for both Versions!

2625d1265328670-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-bw-realsense-presentation.png

2626d1265328718-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-bw-nakedsense-presentation.png

domino72

Reaction score
I know this a noob question so please don't flame me to bad. After you unzip the file and move it to the skins folder how do I apply real sense skin on beautiful widgets? Keep in mind I did hit the moon display and went to skins and checked my downloaded skins and it wasn't there. Any help would be grateful thanks.

bllarkin

Reaction score
You should have a folder called RealSense and it should just have the files in it (make sure it isn't a folder inside a folder). Just copy that folder to the SD card. The other is to make sure that you have unmounted the SD card from your computer so the phone can read it.

gwol

Reaction score
Thanks for all the cool new skins, love the Naked ones the best! :)

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I'm totally new to this and about to buy Beautiful Widgets, how do I know what the skinnable version is? I've tried reading through the threads a little but doesn't seem to be showing up too easily for me.

bllarkin

Reaction score
I'm totally new to this and about to buy Beautiful Widgets, how do I know what the skinnable version is? I've tried reading through the threads a little but doesn't seem to be showing up too easily for me.

The latest version of BW is skinnable, it was just a new feature in the latest version.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I just have to say, I'm loving this, this totally replaces the 'need' to root the phone imo. I know you can do a lot more stuff with it, but I really like how this sets up now, looks really good. Not sure which version I like better, the big or the small but it's still sweet!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Update: 5 new skins added today for a total of 58 on the BW Skin Server.

The latest skin addition was done by Tama's wife Youny!! She is obviously very creative, the skin is called "Big Bang Theory". I hope she makes more skins!

2671d1265390860-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-bw-bigbangtheory-presentation.png