carbonfiberv2_3.png

carbonfiberv2_4.png

CarbonFiberv2
carbonfiberv2.png

carbonfiberv2_2.png

Enjoy :)

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Well I dont know.. I refunded it last night and then re-purchased it, waited all night (sleep) woke up this AM and it still will not dl. But now it wont show me a refund button just install.

Any help?? Or just keep waiting..

Ive already downloaded about 4 other apps this am (freebies) and they all work great. and DL instantly.

The bad news is that once you purchase something, get a refund, and then repurchase it there is no way to get a refund. The good news is that it should eventually download. I did the same thing as you when I purchased it (including the refund since it would not download the first time). After a day or two it finally downloaded. The market is glitchy at best.

jmims

Reaction score
Hey everyone... been lurking this forum on and off for a few days and finally decided to register...

I contributed all the skins uploaded by "Joshua Mims"... aka... me... heh. Anyway, just wanted to say to all that has contributed great work and keep it up.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

While I was at it I made a "Semi-Naked" version without the background as I have seen some requests for that.

I haven't had time to make the Landscape Versions or the Smaller Home versions yet. I wanted to gauge interest before spending the time to make those.

If anyone wants just the Home Version in portrait only I can post the zip files now. Just let me know.

Thanks for doing the NakedSenseUI, looking forward to installing it!

:icon_ banana:

Here you go, you can use these for now until I get the Landscape and Smaller Home versions done.

Just so it is clear this is just the "normal" 4x2 "Beautiful Home" with no Landscape version.

Extract Folders and add to Skins Folder.

Great job with the skin Dave! :)

spillner

Reaction score
Here ya go, C4RBON FIB3R [Bone White] and [Alloy]:
C4RBON%20FIB3R%20%5BBone%20White%5D.jpg

C4RBON%20FIB3R%20%5BAlloy%5D.jpg

P.S. Does anyone know how I can send these to Tama? I don't have his e-mail and I can't find it on his site.

I know you've probably been asked this before but how do turn the status bar black and the battery color blue?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know you've probably been asked this before but how do turn the status bar black and the battery color blue?

I've rooted my phone, and am using Adamz's Themed ROM Smoked Glass. It's in one of the thread in here :)

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I've rooted my phone, and am using Adamz's Themed ROM Smoked Glass. It's in one of the thread in here :)

Thanks, I don't know anything about how to root my phone so I guess I'm stuck.:blink:
you are not stuck, just go have a look in the "hacks" section of DF and read the tutorials

-=Jason=-

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hi Gouys,

Don't forget this is a thread about Skinning Beautiful Widgets. There are plenty of other threads here on DroidForums about themes and hacking/rooting.

THANKS!!

Stacman

Reaction score
I just downloaded Beautiful Widgets today, so I'm assuming it's the latest version. However, after putting the files in "sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\skins" I don't see anywhere to change skins with a UI as shown in the beginning of this thread.

What's wrong?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I just downloaded Beautiful Widgets today, so I'm assuming it's the latest version. However, after putting the files in "sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\skins" I don't see anywhere to change skins with a UI as shown in the beginning of this thread.

What's wrong?

When you say "files" do you mean that literally? The files have to be in a folder namad the same as the skin. It also has to have the correctly formatted/named preview and text files as outlined in the SkiDevKIt.

It is very sensitive to the folder being named correctly and have the other matching files named to match. For example even if you make a properly formated skin folder and forget just one "number_x" png file the skin will not "apply".

Also if you read back a few pages you will see a similar issue as yours along with the solution.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

What's wrong?

You mean the skin selection screen right? Are you pressing the "menu" button when in the weather forecast display (tapping the weather icon)? Should give you a "skin" selection that you can enter into.