Official Battery Stats Thread!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I should get the Standard Battery charger w/ battery, stand, and Y-cable ($40) or the extended battery (on sale for $25 right now)? I'm torn!

The standard charger with included battery is a pretty good deal. I've got the Otterbox case, which I like, so the extended battery is not really an option for me. I got a spare micro-USB that I will just leave at work and so I can charge while at my desk. Problem solved (for me).

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I got about 10 hours on 1st discharge, moderate/heavy use. I unlocked bootloader, rooted, flashed CWM, downloaded apps, text and made phone calls. I'd say that's not too shabby. Today I used it to check this site for 10-15 minutes. 14h 8m 34s with 74% left to go. :shocked:

View attachment 43986View attachment 43987

Last edited:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weird.

I started 1 1/2 hours ago and I'm down to 74% already.

I did have it discharge fully yesterday (not on purpose) and charged it all night to 98% (as high as it would go).

I also have a bunch of widgets running.

For some reason the browser is using 32% of that. I just forced stopped to to see if that will help.

ice456789

Reaction score
View attachment 43997
Here's an interesting graph. As you can see everything was fantastic until it fell off a cliff. What happened was I went to my son's school which has no service whatsoever. The phone started heating up (as every phone does when searching for service) and draining the battery like mad. I rebooted it because it was so warm. After the reboot it said batt was down below 40% which didn't surprise me. I was going to be there for a while so I put the phone in airplane mode. The phone cooled down and the ridiculous battery drain stopped. You can see it almost thought that the battery level was going back up even though I wasn't charging. Then I finished it up playing Sentinel 3 (HD) for about an hour which drained about 20%.

Had I not gone into the area where there was no service I think the battery would be at about 50% right now even with playing a game for an hour.

proangler

Reaction score
10 hrs so far 47 percent left not too bad. Moderate use on 4 g all day. I am using 2xbattery app. No lag getting 4 g when go to use phone unlike my bolt.

proangler

Reaction score
Downliad 2x baterry ap. At 38 percent keft 12 1/2 hrs. On 4 g all day and some wifi. Not too bad so far. I also have screen brighter.