OFFICIAL: 2.1 to release this week on the Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

radsaq

Reaction score
Oh yeah.. there's also the occasional corruption of the local email database, which needs a reset of the email application settings to fix.

(I haven't bothered to check and see if the version of 2.1 on the Nexus One has these issues.)

rkeller62

Reaction score
...Nobody got hurt, we all are still alive. Not a big deal : )

I don't know - we might have grounds for a "pain and suffering" lawsuit!! thoughts anyone?? :icon_eek:

Hey, I think I like the way this guy thinks! I know several people that have been involved in and received very nice settlements for random nonsense.... and I never get anything :) Lets all get rich and maybe take over Motorola then we can update our phones whenever we want.

Unfortunately, then we'd all just be *****ing about how slow Google was to release the source code to us! :icon_ devil:

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I don't know - we might have grounds for a "pain and suffering" lawsuit!! thoughts anyone?? :icon_eek:

Hey, I think I like the way this guy thinks! I know several people that have been involved in and received very nice settlements for random nonsense.... and I never get anything :) Lets all get rich and maybe take over Motorola then we can update our phones whenever we want.

Unfortunately, then we'd all just be *****ing about how slow Google was to release the source code to us! :icon_ devil:

then we take over google

:)

bpad10

Reaction score

then we take over google

:)

I do think this caused high blood pressure, whip lash, and finger and hand pain. I'm in! Who wants to take me to the E.R. I feel pain in my chest from all of this :icon_ devil:

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Lets close this one up folks.

Lets bury this horse : )

Status
Not open for further replies.