1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Office Rush - A Game of a New Genre

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by XiMAD, Dec 17, 2010.

1. XiMAD

XiMAD New Member

Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend me your ears (and eyes)! Here is a puzzle game of a new genre. I call it a Crisis Survival genre. :D Could you please express your opinion about this game on this forum? Read the description below.

Welcome to the wild frontier of Corporate Office life. Think fast in order to rise through the corporate ranks in this fun, innovative, and action-packed game.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Do not hesitate to step over bodies or jump over cubicle walls to reach your goals. The tasks that you need to accomplish seem to be simple at first, but will become much more difficult as you advance to new levels and get promoted for your achievements.

Adventures that await you will require flexible thinking to complete them in your quest for massive salary and the prized corner-office dream job.

Office Rush game can be found both at XiMAD - Apps for Life and on the Android Market.

Thank you in advance,

XiMAD team

P.S. Definitely, you are eager to get more information about XiMAD and its apps and games. The best way to do this is to become a member of the XiMAD community on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. :)
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  2. Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger New Member

Trying it out now...video was cool!

Thanks for sharing.
  3. XiMAD

XiMAD New Member

I've added Social Media info in the starting post. For those who want to join our corporate Facebook Fan Page or follow us on twitter check "P.S." out.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  4. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty New Member

Funny graphics. I don't remember how they call it. Video is really catchy.