Offical google+ thread!

johnraami

Reaction score
Even though the website says it wont accept new people right now, if you get invited and the person adds your email, you'll be let in. You would get an email that says they mentioned you on google plus, then you can create your profile and sign up. If you cant wait for your friends to sign up.

Tepes

Reaction score
Has anyone done an Inverted 1.0.6 yet or are there not enough changes to make it worthwhile?

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well after the absolutely horrendous facelift Facebook just got, I am thinking of switching to G+ exclusively.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

don_droid

Reaction score
Using the Android G+ app?

Hi, I am uisng the G+ app on my Bionic and I notice that I can not search G+ from the app nor can I edit my profile info. Do I just not see how or is that functionallity not in the app yet? Thanks,

debdroid1a

Reaction score
don_droid. you're correct. I couldn't change anything, expect the photo. I don't like that too much. Although I doubt I'll change it much.
Also, your correct. No search.
There is a "send feedback" button. This might be good to send feedback about. I think the "search" should be there. I have a lot of people from a craft circle (from another message board) and may want to search something I read a few days ago.

I just sent feedback for a search feature.

Last edited:

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
chip weisensel on G+. feel free to add me I'm always looking for more people. its a little slow still.

craighoffman187

Reaction score
I cannot connect to google+ server from mh lg ally. Anyone with similar issues? Thx

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

Games24X7

Reaction score
Confirmed, same here too. but I'll keep tryin

Google + is working actively, People can join and set their profile easily,

But twist in the story is ---
No one want to join Google+, if some people are there, except Google employee or web master, mostly inactive. ;)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It can't compete with FB, IMO. Nobody is on there because it was extremely late to the party and it was nothing special. I haven't been on there in probably 8 months

GUMMY

Games24X7

Reaction score
Google + is working now, I have friend circle of 50 friends and daily getting new friend request. I share my updates and video. :icon_ banana: