Offer for customers

cwoms167

Reaction score
I wonder if when the droid bionic does come out if verizon will offer any perks for the people or current customers who really wanted this phone but just couldn't wait any longer for an upgrade like myself...don't get me wrong though I love my droid 3 would be the best phone if it had 4g

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

fly2hip8

Reaction score
That would be nice, but doubtful. They have to make their money as well. And, they know a lot of people want it. They already know they will sell a ton of them.

T_Virus

Reaction score
That would be kool..

BTW, I received and email today and it says that since I'm a loyal customer, I can get 1 month of service absolutely free. Sorry I just copied this from my email.

Phones
topnav_divline_new.gif
Plans
topnav_divline_new.gif
Accessories
topnav_divline_new.gif
Entertainment & Apps
topnav_divline_new.gif
Messaging
topnav_divline_new.gif
Support
topnav_divline_new.gif
My Verizon
hero_top.jpg

You are one of our most loyal customers, and your business
is extremely important to us. To show our appreciation,
we'd like to make your monthly access FREE for one month*
with a new 2-year Customer Agreement. To take advantage
of this special offer, just give us a call.
hor_div.jpg
CALL888.519.8255
hor_div.jpg
This exclusive offer expires August 31, 2011 and is not available in stores or online.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
you have a droid 3 and you want vzw to let you get a bionic a month later?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I think vzw ought 2 give me a bionic,cos I left sprint to get the bionic and unlimited data and I don't have my phone,so they owe me a free bionic or 1 of equal value,cos I'm special.Lol!!!! 8)

rayw796

Reaction score
What????

I think vzw ought 2 give me a bionic,cos I left sprint to get the bionic and unlimited data and I don't have my phone,so they owe me a free bionic or 1 of equal value,cos I'm special.Lol!!!! 8)

Why in the world would Verizon pay for actions you voluntarily took??? They haven't said when the phone is going to be released nor any information about it. All we have is 'back alley' talk.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was just a joke,ray.did u not c the lol @ the end of the joke.FYI-whenever u c lol @ the end,it means the person is jokin.

Lanops

Reaction score
My goodness ray! Did u wake up and someone crap in ur wheeties? LOL = Laughing Out Loud! Meaning they are trying to make a funny. Relax man.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

fly2hip8

Reaction score
That would be nice, but doubtful. They have to make their money as well. And, they know a lot of people want it. They already know they will sell a ton of them.

@ this point,I don't no about a ton of them.

Besides a few cranky people, their are still a lot of people who want them and will wait for them. So, yes a ton of people will buy them!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like there are at least a few people who throwing a little tantrum in hopes that some VZW rep will happen to see it and think "Oh no, we've pissed off Derp over on droid forums because we haven't leaked enough info... better PM him all of our specs and release date so he doesn't switch to the GSII"

mjones73

Reaction score
I'm waiting patiently to see if it's worth buying before I upgrade...

GBH2

Reaction score
That would be kool..

BTW, I received and email today and it says that since I'm a loyal customer, I can get 1 month of service absolutely free. Sorry I just copied this from my email.

Phones
topnav_divline_new.gif
Plans
topnav_divline_new.gif
Accessories
topnav_divline_new.gif
Entertainment & Apps
topnav_divline_new.gif
Messaging
topnav_divline_new.gif
Support
topnav_divline_new.gif
My Verizon
hero_top.jpg

You are one of our most loyal customers, and your business
is extremely important to us. To show our appreciation,
we'd like to make your monthly access FREE for one month*
with a new 2-year Customer Agreement. To take advantage
of this special offer, just give us a call.
hor_div.jpg
CALL888.519.8255
hor_div.jpg
This exclusive offer expires August 31, 2011 and is not available in stores or online.
Hmmm, this makes me think we are looking at a Sept. 1 or maybe Sept. 15(14 days after this offer ends) release for Bionic more than anything else I have seen. Verizon always tries hard to trick people into buying current phones right before a big release.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
The offer will be $299 for the Droid Bionic with maybe a 32gb microSD on launch day, Verizon is a business, they don't give much of a **** how we feel as long as they're making money.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums