# of email accounts

mnew1015

Reaction score
How many email accts can I have on the Droid?

I'm assuming 1 exhange, how many gmail? non-gmail accts?

russ472

Reaction score
I have one exchange, one gmail, and two pop-server accounts with no problems.

coupon

Reaction score
No problems with adding accounts here, but how do I remove account? I added my account both on the email app and the gmail app and..that was a bad idea. Anyways I like the gmail app better so I'm trying to remove my account from the email app but can't seem to find any way of doing so.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problems with adding accounts here, but how do I remove account? I added my account both on the email app and the gmail app and..that was a bad idea. Anyways I like the gmail app better so I'm trying to remove my account from the email app but can't seem to find any way of doing so.

I don't use the generic email app but I was able to remove an account in K-9 by long pressing the account name. That worked however when I was trying to get rid of an extra account. Not sure it would work if there were only one account associated with the application.

coupon

Reaction score
thanks that worked just fine :) i keep forgetting the long hold thing.

backlash

Reaction score
I have one gmail account using the stock gmail app. Then I have two yahoo accounts setup through k9

mtgeorge

Reaction score
I have TWO different Excahnge Server accounts (which is a HUGE plus over Windows Mobile that only let you have one!) one POP3 account and 1 GMail account. All four work perfectl!