[Odin] Full EB01 Froyo leak, packaged ROMs w/root and new clockwork **UPDATED**2/11

carrieanne82

Reaction score
Vibrate not working

First off, thank you very much. I'm new to all of this...and this was super easy.

my question however is......how can i make my phone vibrate again??

a little background, and maybe this is what i did to mess it up....
i rooted my phone last week with the old 1 click method and it quit vibrating, but i couldn't figure out how to change anything....so when i found this, i thought it seemed easier and was hoping that by putting it on my phone it would fix my problem, but it didn't

firmware version
baseband version
S:i500.04 V.EB01
kernel version
build number
SCH-I500.EB01

is there anyway to make it vibrate again??

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
did you resolve this issue?
in menu/settings/sound settings/vibrate....is it set to always?
in your messaging app/menu/settings...is vibrate always checked? or is vibrate checked at all?

Markmm24

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to give a general explanation of the three different types of froyo?sorry for the question.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to give a general explanation of the three different types of froyo?sorry for the question.

1 Full EB01 is similar to how your phone came new, full of bloatware(verizon apps) and Bing
2 Debloated, Debinged removes bloatware and Bing
3 Super Clean goes even further, removing as much of Touchwiz as possible(launcher, widgets, ect.) and replace them with AOSP (google)

Markmm24

Reaction score
So with super clean I'd have google search and everything else google? And thanks.

hoppermi

Reaction score
So with super clean I'd have google search and everything else google? And thanks.

Yeah. For the most part. They have to use a little touchwiz to maintain functionality. Mainly the dialer,mms, and contacts.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Markmm24

Reaction score
Thanks.I'm definitely going to get either the debloated or the super clean.i can't stand bing.

kingsnap

Reaction score
Voodoo

Does this take off voodoo it you have it on your phone and enabled?

kingsnap

Reaction score
I um do not have the option to disable it in my cwm... Its the green one, I had a friend do the upgrade for me from DL30 DJ05. So I am not sure in the method he used. I wanted to do this to make it "right".

Is there a way to tell if voodoo is on my phone other then the red cwm?

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
I um do not have the option to disable it in my cwm... Its the green one, I had a friend do the upgrade for me from DL30 DJ05. So I am not sure in the method he used. I wanted to do this to make it "right".

Is there a way to tell if voodoo is on my phone other then the red cwm?

There was no voodoo for DL30. If that is what you have you should be good to go.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

kingsnap

Reaction score
Nah he moved me up to EB01 from DL30 / 05. He asked if i wanted voodoo or not and I said sure... That is where i am at now. Is there a place to download the red cmw?

NVM I am a idiot.... I needed to go into cwm manually to get to the red... I forgot that... Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
Are you trying to use rom manager to boot into recovery? You have to boot manually to get into red cwm. Hold volume up and down and press power till you see samsung logo then release power. If you have voodoo you have red cwm.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

jleachma

Reaction score
so is the superclean EB01 deodexed? Reason I ask is because I tried to install the midnight v4.0 theme and it hung up on the samsung boot logo. Thanks.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
so is the superclean EB01 deodexed? Reason I ask is because I tried to install the midnight v4.0 theme and it hung up on the samsung boot logo. Thanks.
yes its deodexed...update to SC v2.4 with the 5Lock mod and then apply the newest Midnight 5Lock mod theme