1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ODIN Clockwork Help

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by CC268, Apr 14, 2011.

1. CC268

CC268 New Member

I am getting the new EC01 ROM and I odined back to stock but now every time I try to odin the file (tar file) in PDA it fails after saying it can't find the specific file

Edit: got to the clockwork put the rom on my sd card and zipped it and i rebooted...no robot nd it just started up like normal, dont know what I am doing wrong
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. Jamis0n

Jamis0n New Member

I posted on your prior thread in developement. Did you check-mark repartition? If done so, look within your voodoo folder in your SD card and delete the disable lagfix file. Finally check your voodoo menu from cwm and let us know what you find and if this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  3. CC268

CC268 New Member

I seem to have got everything installed including JTs new kernel and EC01, however, EC01 is a very stock looking rom isnt it?? just want to make sure...also when I zipped the kernel under my sd card i didnt hear any robot lady talking, however I think it was because my ext4 lagfix was disabled...when i enabled it and rebooted the robot started to talk again...I think I got it all figured out...any feedback?
  4. Jamis0n

Jamis0n New Member

New debloated rom is available.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
cant find the tar file for odin
clockwork i317 odin

clockwork tar

newest clockworck tar file
odin cant find .tar file

odin thunderbolt

ops samsung t499