Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Comes to Android via Temporary Amazon Exlcusivity

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

For those who have find memories of the amazingly eccentric console/PC series Oddworld, you might be pleased to know that Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath has been ported to Android and is now an Amazon exclusive for a temporary time. The source link below goes directly to Amazon where you can grab it for $5.99. The game is a 3d-action adventure product that mixes things up between third-person and first-person. The "flavor" of the game definitely befits its name, yet it is quite entertaining and well developed.

Surprisingly, there was a previous rumor that the game would be a temporary exclusive on the NVIDIA Shield tablet, but it appears that Amazon won the bid instead.

Source: Amazon.com Oddworld Stranger s Wrath Appstore for Android

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I remember playing Oddworld on my Playstation 1, and it was fantastic then. Interesting to see the progression.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Any word on this only being compatible with Fire devices right now? Thought I read that elsewhere...

Looks pretty sweet, but Idk if the appstore blocks you from purchasing apps that aren't compatible with your device like the play store does and I'd hate to put a few bucks down on something I can't enjoy.