Odd issue - Music Player pics with tunes

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by JackiA, Sep 22, 2010.

1. JackiA

JackiA New Member

I downloaded a ringtone from VZW. It shows up in my Music Player with a picture of my daughter next to it (like Album Art). I love my daughter, but she is not the contact to whom I assigned the ringtone, so why is her picture associated with the tune in the Music Player. I have this strange feeling any ringtone I download will show up with her picture next to it.

Anyone know how to change the album art associated with a tune. I've looked and looked but can not find the option.

(P.S. yes, I checked my contacts and the tune is connected to the right contact)
  2. CouchSpud

CouchSpud New Member

Try Album Art Grabber from the market. You can only change it to the album art of artist, but at least it won't be your daughter. There might actually be another app that lets you change it to a picture from the gallery, but I don't see it.
  3. Boggus

Boggus New Member

Same issue with the above, except its a picture of a buddy of mine. Really tired of looking at him when playing music. Anyone have a clue on how to correct this?

Seems to be an issue when a picture is a jpg file on the phone with album art.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  4. JackiA

JackiA New Member

I found the solution myself by playing around. All I needed to do was go into My Files (found in the Applications drawer) and move the ringtone file from the Download folder to the Music Folder. The phone then assigned it one of the stock background pics as its art. To move a file, long press on it and then select Move and select the Music Folder and press Move Here button.
Search tags for this page
how can i change album art on samsung s4
how to add album art to your music file samsung infuse

how to change album art on samsung infuse

how to change image on music player samsung captivate
how to change music picture on samsung infuse
how to change the music picture in samsung infuse

how to change the photo in the music play in samsung phone

i have a samsung fascinate how can i change the picture for
on the samsung infuse on the music player how do i change co
samsung infuse change music album cover
samsung music pic issue