Odd Icon Problem

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by chimera, Feb 13, 2012.

1. chimera

chimera New Member

I have the latest version of Android available to stock Incredible, 2.3.? I think, and I have had some issues now. It is nothing that breaks the phone, but it is irritating. When ever my phone turns off and back on, it doesnt matter if I turn it off with the button, it runs out of battery or i pull the battery, some Icons on my hone screens disappear and are replaced with default looking Android icons of the little green robot. It only happens with a few and maybe the issue is with the apps? Those apps are 1. Stupid Zombies 2. Stupid Ninjas, 3. Paradise Island. 4.Talking Tom 2. 5. Bunny Mania Lite. Its just odd that it does this I think and I would like to know if there is something I can do the stop this or what is the reason.

Thanks!
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Don't know the reason, but it seems this only applies to 3rd party apps. Do the icons change to the default icons after a couple minutes or do you have to manually replace them and then they become normal?
  3. chimera

chimera New Member

I have to manually replace them, they are automatically changed to the default icon when the phone restarts.
Search tags for this page
android green robot icon

android icons problem

icons on galaxy s4 are little green robots
little green android icon
little green robot symbol
problems my talking tom on droid x2