Good Band Thread

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes the new, it just reminded me of, but then again it didn't hit my "like" bone. And like I said, Definitely could listen to it, but it wouldn't make it on my iTunes list... If I had one...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
...The new album has at least one track that reminded me of Clutch...

Now there is an obscure band (to most people probably) that had some good tunes. I still jam mob goes wild, 10001110101 driving to work sometimes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I got like on many of the tracks on Breaking Benjamin's new album, but I'm in the same boat. I really like Finger Eleven, but more tracks have just gotten a listen & no likes on this go around.

I suppose their ability to reinvent with each album was bound to leave me wondering some day...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So here is another band that is not really obscure, but not really a household name yet either. I have heard of Zac Brown and knew he was pretty popular on the country scene. Yesterday when I was leaving work I turned on the local rock station, instead of streaming music...change of pace, and heard a song that hooked me right away. Check out Zac Brown - Junkyard. Great tune with powerful lyrics. I bought it as soon as I got home last night and jammed it driving to work this morning. I may have to listen to more of his newest album. I see he did a song with Chris Cornell...definitely gonna listen to that one.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So here is another band that is not really obscure, but not really a household name yet either. I have heard of Zac Brown and knew he was pretty popular on the country scene. Yesterday when I was leaving work I turned on the local rock station, instead of streaming music...change of pace, and heard a song that hooked me right away. Check out Zac Brown - Junkyard. Great tune with powerful lyrics. I bought it as soon as I got home last night and jammed it driving to work this morning. I may have to listen to more of his newest album. I see he did a song with Chris Cornell...definitely gonna listen to that one.
I've heard the one with Chris Cornell. Good stuff. I'm not much of a country guy, but I actually do like Zac Brown Band.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Love Zac on country, heck country is much more mainstream pop and rock than it used to be.
I grew up loving heavy/hair band rock, still love it, but mellowing out to the country rock scene now.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Meytal / Alchemy
Check em out on Google Play/Music.... If you like hard rock/metal, Meytal will not disappoint. Amazing debut album.

I just signed up for Play Music All Access and am downloading this one now. Will listen to it on the way home tonight. I liked what I heard when previewing each song on the Play Store.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I just signed up for Play Music All Access and am downloading this one now. Will listen to it on the way home tonight. I liked what I heard when previewing each song on the Play Store.
I think you'll really enjoy it. Every song on this album is great, even the two slower tempo songs.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah they just dropped on Prime, iTunes & Google Play this week and so far the majority of the reviews are 5 stars, including mine. They released it early to those of us that backed her Kickstarter campaign.

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think you'll really enjoy it. Every song on this album is great, even the two slower tempo songs.
Excellent recommendation. I listened to most of the album driving home. I liked it, great first album!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6