Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'm not gonna post the video. But look for Hayseed Dixie redoing Gin & Juice on YouTube. They also remade some other popular songs too.

Tapped from a Nexus 6

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OK, no rules is awesome.
Have at it boys.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's call a spade a spade..... you're really only talking to DroidPrincess right? Bwahahaha!

S5 tap'n
Well if she'd posted on this thread I'd have said peeps or the like, but as you and the other gentlemen here have only posted, I noted Boys.
Not that girlz aren't allowed or wanted to join. We accept posts from Boys, Girls and even persons form Idaho. (the past ban was recently lifted)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not that they're that obscure after having at least a couple "hits," but any of you rock fans listen to Finger Eleven?

I've been listening to their latest album & can't decide what to think. They're so different with each album. I'm not sure I fully dig the direction they took with this one, but I usually enjoy them thoroughly.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I knew that name sounded familiar, yes they are on one of our rock stations all the time, especially Paralyzer, which got old after a while.
I'll have to check back to some of their other tunes, but their sound is OK with me.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Listen to Bones & Joints (think that's what it's called), One Thing, skip Paralyzer for the exact reason you mentioned, then find a track from the album they just released in the last few months. Totally different vibe on each album they put out. This new stuff isn't bad, but I haven't hit a track yet that makes me wanna hit repeat like I have on previous endeavors.

Each of those tracks are from different albums.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Not that they're that obscure after having at least a couple "hits," but any of you rock fans listen to Finger Eleven?

I've been listening to their latest album & can't decide what to think. They're so different with each album. I'm not sure I fully dig the direction they took with this one, but I usually enjoy them thoroughly.

I agree with @Efin . paralyzer is still played all the time on our local rock station, and I have heard it so many times that it burned me out. I have never listened to any of their other stuff because of that. maybe I need to listen to some of their other stuff.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Listen to Bones & Joints (think that's what it's called), One Thing, skip Paralyzer for the exact reason you mentioned, then find a track from the album they just released in the last few months. Totally different vibe on each album they put out. This new stuff isn't bad, but I haven't hit a track yet that makes me wanna hit repeat like I have on previous endeavors.

Each of those tracks are from different albums.
True, sort of Nine Inch Nails sound, as I went through the list. Not a bad link on Pandora, but not a buy either. I wasn't a huge NIN fan, did have an album or two though...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Their other stuff is way better. I've been a fan since the album with Bones & Joints, which came before the one with One Thing, still a great album. The album with Paralyzer definitely has better tracks, but that one was so damn catchy, I get the overplaying of it.

Like I said though, each album is ALMOST like a new band, which I applaud & usually REALLY like, but this one just hasn't grabbed me like they usually do this time.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
True, sort of Nine Inch Nails sound, as I went through the list. Not a bad link on Pandora, but not a buy either. I wasn't a huge NIN fan, did have an album or two though...
NIN? Maybe this new stuff, but idk about the older stuff.

The new album has at least one track that reminded me of Clutch. Idk. They're hard to pinpoint when you take their entire catalog together.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm kinda wondering if Paralyzer's "success" didn't contribute a lot to this album. While I hear some undertones that remind me of that album, there's nothing quite so radio friendly in a mainstream way line Paralyzer that I've heard on this new stuff yet.