Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Should've shared this guy a while ago, but just now thought about it while watching his video about the kickstarter campaign for his new full band album.

The video is on his channel and has the link to the kickstarter if you're interested. I think I may contribute. I like his style.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Should've shared this guy a while ago, but just now thought about it while watching his video about the kickstarter campaign for his new full band album.

The video is on his channel and has the link to the kickstarter if you're interested. I think I may contribute. I like his style.

Good stuff Jonny!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Danzig mashup was pretty good too. If you know the original, that's pretty funny to hear it sound so calm.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wadman

Reaction score

These are my buddies...started out local. Toured a ton. Never made huge but made a pretty good living. This was one of their music videos. Not sure if this would be considered obscure but I would assume not many of you have heard of them.

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

These are my buddies...started out local. Toured a ton. Never made huge but made a pretty good living. This was one of their music videos. Not sure if this would be considered obscure but I would assume not many of you have heard of them.
Also good!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sound's not that great, but this is my cousin's old band from Kansas City. He got out of the game. Gave me some of his equipment because he knew I dabbled with playing in bands. I'm basically out of the game as well. These guys were better than I ever was. Haha

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2

Yea, that's pretty good! And yea...they don't get anymore obscure.
(Although we agreed somewhere in this thread ANY bands are welcome... in fact, maybe I should change the thread title...).
//EDIT// Nope. Must need a mod. Jonny?!?
How about "Good Band Thread"?
Or something similar...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Merry Christmas everyone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk