O.T. Invisishield "?"

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I have an invisishield on my D1 and I am going to apply a new one, but I'm wondering if I bring it to Best Buy will they still reapply this new one for me? (At a charge of course) But I just don't trust myself to do it.

spicoli1980

Reaction score
Do it yourself, its really pretty easy and cheaper than paying best buy

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I'm just afraid I'll f**k it up. I don't want to get streaks under the screen, or bubbles.

Smokie

Reaction score
as long as you squeegy all the water out, the streaks and bubbles will all disappears as it dries.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
if you're not comfortable installing it, then have someone else do it.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have an invisishield on my D1 and I am going to apply a new one, but I'm wondering if I bring it to Best Buy will they still reapply this new one for me? (At a charge of course) But I just don't trust myself to do it.
Did they apply it originally? If so, I don't see why not. If they don't do IS installs I'm sure you can find another place.

companionlink

Reaction score
Best Buy should install it for you (though they'll likely charge around $5-$10 to do so). If not, any invisibleShield stand (find one here: ZAGG | Retail Locations) definitely will.

That said, don't let installing it yourself intimidate you. I've done dozens of them and it's pretty straightforward. I can send you a PM with a more detailed walkthrough on how to do it easily if you like...

- David Z