O Hai!

Ace569

Reaction score
Nice to join, thanks for having me, I have had my Droid since December, and was eagerly awaiting Android 2.1 and all its glory, however I has questions as to why I seem to be missing functions, talk to you in the forums. Thanks.

OP
Ace569

Ace569

Reaction score
No, just trying to be overly energetic for the forum. Lol good icebreaker.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: Ace! We're very happy to have you on board :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to your newest obsession, Ace569! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Just remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

OP
Ace569

Ace569

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, if no one minds I did have a question about Flash, is it fully functional? It only seems to run part of the flash app and not the entire thing on 2.1, am I missing something? Thanks.

OP
Ace569

Ace569

Reaction score
Earlier Signature and Avatar Pictures

I would like to apologize to anyone who may have been offended by the pictures I previously associated with my account, it was brought to my attention that as this is a family forum they were inappropriate. I sincerely apology and will adhere to a more conservative approach.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, if no one minds I did have a question about Flash, is it fully functional? It only seems to run part of the flash app and not the entire thing on 2.1, am I missing something? Thanks.

No flash for us yet, but Adobe is promising to roll it out "sometime this year". Don't hold your breath, though.

I would like to apologize to anyone who may have been offended by the pictures I previously associated with my account, it was brought to my attention that as this is a family forum they were inappropriate. I sincerely apology and will adhere to a more conservative approach.

No harm done. You changed it as requested. By the way, Hookbill is gonna love your new choice in avatars!