NVIDIA SHIELD TV With Remote Now Available For $179

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
shield_tv_with_remote-png.77986

If you are looking for the ultimate streaming device you shouldn't look much further than the NVIDIA SHIELD TV. The latest SHIELD TV can tackle your favorite 4K HDR content from services like Netflix and Amazon Prime TV. You can cut the cord with streaming services like Sling TV. It's one of the best possible devices for your favorite KODI addons, and you can play some of the best Android games on it. This is also the very best spec'd highest performing streaming devices I have ever used. If you are more than an average gamer you can even play full fledged PC titles on the device with GEFORCE.

The Shield TV with remote is now available for just $179. This version comes loaded with 16GB of on board storage and a remote. It does not come with the game remote controller. You can actually play games on the Nvidia Shield with just a remote.

The following games can be played with just a remote:
  • Jackbox Party Pack 3
  • Jackbox Party Pack 2
  • Jackbox Party Pack
  • Alto’s Adventure
  • Riptide GP: Renegade
  • Real Racing 3
  • Crossy Road
  • Mousebot: Escape from CatLab
  • Red Ball 4
  • PAC-MAN 256 – Endless Maze
  • Skeletomb
  • Afterloop
  • Table Top Racing
  • AirAttack 2
  • Epic Heroes War
  • PAC-MAN
  • Beach Buggy Racing
  • Riptide GP 2
  • Power Hover
If you don't already have one of these powerful devices now is a great time to pick one up!

Attachments

• SHIELD_TV_with_Remote.png
    SHIELD_TV_with_Remote.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 2,204

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I seriously thought about it when I read the other thread about this that was posted a few weeks ago. then I saw the price. I think I will stick with roku

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not a bad price considering what hardware is packed in the box. It's just not cheap enough to get me excited either.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I plan on doing a follow up review to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk