Now What?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by nateccnn, Mar 25, 2010.

1. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Ahhh...I bet you were prepared for another "I rooted, now what?" thread. LOL

OK...I rooted...installed several roms...had some good times and some not so good times. Learned a lot. Enjoyed it.

But last night I installed Smoked Glass 6. Man...this thing is the BOMB! I have been playing around with installing ported 2.1 apps on my stock (rooted) 2.0.1 and almost got the phone exactly how I wanted it. Pich to zoom...musik...5 screen home screen...3d home screen...2.1 google maps and google earth. I had it almost perfect. But was still itching for 2.1 OTA.

I have to say. This Smoked Glass has it exactly the way I was trying to set this thing up. I no longer care about the OTA update.

Problem is...what do I do now? Make a phone call? Does the Droid do that? LOL

I might lurk for a while. But I doubt I'll delete the book mark for DroidFourms.net. But I can say I am done screwing with my phone's OS now. Off to play some more Astroids. See ya!

Nate

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Done screwing with yuor phones OS... why? Haha. There is always more you can do if you want to. I mean you can customize icons for each app thru the system root and so many other things... Don't stop! (at least thats my motto)

3. korp

korp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Done? You can never be done.....

4. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Ratings:
    +2

huh? Whut? Custom icons? Talk to me.

So custom Icons would be a stepping stone into developing Widgets maybe? That picques my interest.

Nate