Now what/am I forgetting somehing

swagmonster

Reaction score
Sobive rooted flashd a rom, changed my bootlogo and animation, using adw, got the tether app over clocked and using set cpu is there anything else I can do o and. I changed all my fonts

Sent from my DROID2

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sobive rooted flashd a rom, changed my bootlogo and animation, using adw, got the tether app over clocked and using set cpu is there anything else I can do o and. I changed all my fonts

Sent from my DROID2

Set CPU???….It doesn't work on the D2. You need to get Droid Overclock for the D2.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Seen a few users with SetCPU working on the D2. I like Jrummy's app better though.

Sent from my DROID2

Set CPU???….It doesn't work on the D2. You need to get Droid Overclock for the D2.

DroidForums junkie!!

gunz.jones

Reaction score
It works for monitoring and scaling if there's already a temporary script/kernel running oc....like in fission and squid's roms

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen a few users with SetCPU working on the D2. I like Jrummy's app better though.

Sent from my DROID2

DroidForums junkie!!
I think you've seen a few who think Set CPU is working. To the best of my knowledge the only way to overclock the D2 is Droid Overclock.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It works for monitoring and scaling if there's already a temporary script/kernel running oc....like in fission and squid's roms

OK…you're saying you would do something with terminal emulator then?

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Yes. I use jrummy though...just a little easier....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed, OP you ought to look at it if you haven't already.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Theres also D2/DX overclocker for a little cheaper

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
I'm using jrummys app I use set cpu to scale it back in case of overheating and when my screen goes off and such I kno it works bcuz the widget that cames with jrummys app shows the speed I set setcpu to

Sent from my DROID2

morbidking

Reaction score
download terminal emulator

type
su
then hit enter

then type in
cd /system/bin
then hit enter

then type in
sh pm setInstallLocation 2
then hit enter

make sure all caps and spaces are the same as i have it

lets you save all apps to sd card

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Jrummy has scaler built in. Just saying. Profiles as well. Too late if you paid for it, but one stop app could free up some performance. You could just continue to test things out....it's ever a dull moment. Games, roms, apps.....new stuff every day.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
If your in jrummy, you set the frequencies it scales based on need through ondemand settings or performance. Setcpu usually helps by setting a certain range it will work within given a certain event through the profiles or during normal use if set. Droid overclock has had those options built in and smoothed out over the last few weeks. It's the top option if you've been getting the updates that'll open a setcpu-esque screen.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
download terminal emulator

type
su
then hit enter

then type in
cd /system/bin
then hit enter

then type in
sh pm setInstallLocation 2
then hit enter

make sure all caps and spaces are the same as i have it

lets you save all apps to sd card

IIRC it doesn't let all of your apps go to SD just most of them. But keep in mind widgets should not be moved to the SD card, they don't work properly there. Keep them on the phone.