Now that jrummy is taking a break where will you go?

Droidemz

Reaction score
You guys going to stick with the already released lithmod or kangerades? If you are moving what other roms will you be checking out? Right now I am thinking of trying liquid frozen yogurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should get a MOD to fix the thread title for you :p...jrumm(p)y

Last edited:

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just because I'm taking a break doesn't mean lithium mod isn't going to happen. Lithium Mod is being worked on by other devs.

OP
Droidemz

Droidemz

Reaction score
Just because I'm taking a break doesn't mean lithium mod isn't going to happen. Lithium Mod is being worked on by other devs.

Well thats great news! I was wondering if the others listed would do so.dancedroid

aayoo

Reaction score
lithium all the way, but bugless evodroid is awesome in its own right. tried simply stunning and it force closed all psx4droid roms. might give insanely clean a run, but i always keep a lithium mod nandroid backup along with bugless.

RoyR80

Reaction score
You guys going to stick with the already released lithmod or kangerades? If you are moving what other roms will you be checking out? Right now I am thinking of trying liquid frozen yogurt.

IF (which isn't very likely) i'd be tempted to re-investigate ChevyNo1. I really like his kernals. Other wise im on the Li-mod bandwagon.

vinnard

Reaction score
I've tried many roms and LM is still my favorite. When other devs release new versions of their roms I'll give them a shot but if they don't stand up to LM I'll come right back.

tlpalmer01

Reaction score
im not leaving...i love the lith mod rom and so does my phone..............jrummy your hard work is appreciated...

speakercode

Reaction score
I'll stick with Li because no matter how many times I keep trying other ROMs, nothing is as smooth as Li. CM6, for all the bells & whistles, just runs soooo slow. It slows LauncherPro down to a crawl and that's a deal breaker for me.

LiMod has been nothing but awesome and now that I've figured out the battery drain, I doubt I'll be going anywhere else. I know it's a team effort and I look forward to getting to know the other devs on this!

thanks for everything guys!

monolithic

Reaction score
It's good to hear that development won't halt on LiMod since jrummy is taking a break, but I'm going to be honest: When a team loses its head coach, no matter how capable the assistants, normally it's not for the better. Especially since 2-4 months is a long time in the ROM world.

I was running LiMod but wanted to give Ultimate Droid a shot due to jrummy's announcement.

I'll be monitoring LiMod's progress and hope that QA and features are maintained and it remains an excellent mod like it currently is.

M.

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
Absolutely living lithium, though I'm noticing some things I don't like with the two themes I've tried. Their just small issues, but I'm still so happy with this ROM. I love how smooth it is and how I can actually find all my apps on the market unlike the other ROMs I've tried.

I'm sure ill continue to try other ROMs, but lithium will always be number one in my book!

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

xmguy

Reaction score
I just hope Jrummy will still work on Kangerade. I really like the newest version