1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Now that Android 2.1 is "officially" released, can we compile a list of 2.1 apps?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by naccout, Apr 1, 2010.

1. naccout

naccout New Member

2. naccout

naccout New Member

I'll start...

I was looking for Google Earth and found "Earth Live Wallpaper" (2.1 exclusive) which is very cool. It's a live wallpaper that shows real planets (Earth can be chosen to be real time with clouds etc, moon orbiting) and fictitious planets like in Star Wars...even the Death Star heheh. Haven't discovered whether or not it affects battery life yet.
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Oh, I'm sure it will have no impact on battery life at all. Unless you look at it, of course.
  4. naccout

naccout New Member

5. slinky

slinky New Member

It appears that there is very little difference between 2.0.x and 2.1. Most of the features are extra apps that are now loaded on deck and some under the hood enhancements that seem to improve battery life to a small extent. Most of my apps work and I'm expecting those with minor glitches (Nimbuzz FC like crazy, including every startup) to be fixed imminently.
Search tags for this page

difference between android 2.0 and 2.1