Now my soft keys are flickering??

rrockich

Reaction score
Now since the 2.2 ota I have actually seen my soft keys light up and just flicker like a strobe light set on high.
Seriously I should have just gotten a freakin dx. Screen not as pretty but at least the background noise my callers hear wouldn't be deafening! I mean, it's a problem when you can run water gently from the tap and your caller thinks your standing near niagra falls ...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

M

Mwsr

Earlier today all the pictures next to the people in my contacts were flickering .. it was kinda freaky

Chubbydog

Reaction score
Earlier today all the pictures next to the people in my contacts were flickering .. it was kinda freaky

Mine did that for a little bit also. A quick reboot should fix it.

TBV

Reaction score
Have had the flickering soft keys on a few occasions as well, usually resulting from an app about to prompt for a force-closure...

This was something I never experienced on my device before the Froyo update.

Perhaps this is the type of crap (to a lesser degree now) that led to this drawn-out delay in the release on the Fascinate? (shrugs shoulders)

TBV

OP
R

rrockich

Reaction score
Rite ... All this time and still buggy. Boooooo. I did reset and havn't had it happen again so far but yeah same here. Never did it until after 2.2

I'm alllllllllmost ready to buy an iphone lol. Idk I have an old Alltel plan grandfathered in and if I step up to a 4g like the charge or TB I was told I would have to change my plan to one of vzw's nationals for it to work (something to do with the SIM idk). Only thing is the comparable vzw plan would end up costing me at least $20 or $30 more every month and I feel like I'm already paying an arm and a leg!

Hmmm decisions decisions ....