Now Im Mad... Apps Missing From Market?

NVash

Reaction score
So I realized earlier today with the Super Mario Live Wallpaper that alot of things werent showing up in the Android Market. I went ahead and did a Hard Reset and am just in the process of putting everything back together. For some reason I can now see and use the wallpaper but now one of my favorite apps, TiKL, is missing. This is really starting to get on my nerves. Is anyone else having a problem with apps missing from the Marketplace? Is there a solution to get them back that does not involve another Hard Reset? Ive spent the last few hours setting everything up and I really dont feel like doing it again. Id download it manually and install it but then I wont be able to update when it does and it just released an update today. Can anyone help?

JCo352

Reaction score
So I realized earlier today with the Super Mario Live Wallpaper that alot of things werent showing up in the Android Market. I went ahead and did a Hard Reset and am just in the process of putting everything back together. For some reason I can now see and use the wallpaper but now one of my favorite apps, TiKL, is missing. This is really starting to get on my nerves. Is anyone else having a problem with apps missing from the Marketplace? Is there a solution to get them back that does not involve another Hard Reset? Ive spent the last few hours setting everything up and I really dont feel like doing it again. Id download it manually and install it but then I wont be able to update when it does and it just released an update today. Can anyone help?

I think with free apps, if you download them manually, they will link up with the market eventually, but don't hold me to that. I just know that I did not download LauncherPro from the market, because I downloaded a themed one manually, and it shows up in my market downloads.