1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Now Im Mad... Apps Missing From Market?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by NVash, Jul 1, 2010.

1. NVash

NVash New Member

So I realized earlier today with the Super Mario Live Wallpaper that alot of things werent showing up in the Android Market. I went ahead and did a Hard Reset and am just in the process of putting everything back together. For some reason I can now see and use the wallpaper but now one of my favorite apps, TiKL, is missing. This is really starting to get on my nerves. Is anyone else having a problem with apps missing from the Marketplace? Is there a solution to get them back that does not involve another Hard Reset? Ive spent the last few hours setting everything up and I really dont feel like doing it again. Id download it manually and install it but then I wont be able to update when it does and it just released an update today. Can anyone help?
  2. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

I think with free apps, if you download them manually, they will link up with the market eventually, but don't hold me to that. I just know that I did not download LauncherPro from the market, because I downloaded a themed one manually, and it shows up in my market downloads.
Search tags for this page

my downloads android x2 is missing.